BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anita G.
lima
this chocolate sends me my aunt, i love the sparks i do in many dessert, it servers me a lot for any manuality that i want to do my boyfriend and i use it at all times.
Jessica W.
Kingston
Very good! We use these for all of our sweet baking needs. Costco has a huge bag for a decent price. I will say I think I slightly prefer chip it's brand over toll house but it's a very close comparison. Whichever is cheaper I will purchase and be satisfied.
Molly B.
Barnsley
I personally love these and order them especially form America. I use these in baking a couple of times a week as they melt and mix well. The are very cheap yet high quality and good value for the taste.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Love to use these whenever I'm making cookies or chocolate chip pancakes! I eat these once and a while and mostly use them for making pancakes in the morning. They are very good and chocolatey :)
jululiana a.
Amo chocolate achei muito bom um chocolate diferente e com um sabor magico Este tipo particular de chips de chocolate tem sido um favorito da família! Na verdade, eu cresci em Nestle semi-doce Morsels, em tudo, desde as minhas panquecas aos meus cookies. Nós amamos as receitas encontradas na parte de trás do saco! Meu pai adaptou seu famoso chocolate chip cookie de receita a partir de uma receita Nestlé encontrado lá, e eu sei que muitas outras famílias fizeram o mesmo. Nós ainda permanecem fiéis a esta marca, como sempre fizemos um saco na mão.Eu amo estes para o cozimento. Meus filhos também gostam de comer-los simples, misturado com mini marshmallows e caju. É um ótimo mimo!
Estes fazem os melhores biscoitos de chocolate do mundo. A receita na parte de trás da bolsa é de morrer morrer! Você deve tentar estas peças bondade chocolate escuro. Eu não posso comê-los muitas vezes, porque eles são tão bo
sara s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh god ❤❤❤ 😋 my favorite one eveeeeer 🍫🍫🍫it makes me feeling better after a hard sad day , my father always get it for me
I will always buy it again and again ( im a chocolate addicte).
Rima C.
Toronto , ON
Roll house is one of the great companies for baking. I love using their cookie dous and semi sweet chocolate buds. When In America you have to stock up otherwise hard to find in Canada
Trupthi M.
Amazing product!! I mean who doesn't love chocolate but this one is really nice. It's not to sweet, a little salty and kinda melts in your mouth. It has a wide variety of uses and is amazing to make hot chocolate!!
Holly R.
Michigan City, IN
The best chocolate chips in the world! These have been a staple in my home for years. I love the toll house chocolate chip cookies and it's the only recipe i use.
Ashley U.
Santo Domingo, RD
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.

SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION:
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?