BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley U.
Santo Domingo, RD
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.

Daniela A.
The best chocolate chips that exist! My favorite way to use them? To make chocolate chip pancakes. The perfect chocolate flavor to begin my day. Would totally recommend it.
Charlie P.
Best chocolate chips ever I'm not living in the us atm but whenever I go over there we fill our suitcases with these chocolate chips because our cookies just wouldn't be the same without them
Tanya M.
I use these every year in my holiday baking with my family. It adds the festive colours to already delicious toll house chocolate chip cookies. I do miss the shaped bits from a few years ago though. The red were stockings and the green were trees. They actually kept their shape too. Tollhouse is the brand I always use for my cookies and their recipe for choco chip cookies us the best as well. Love it!
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
These are by far the best tasting, second only to the ghirardelli brand. They often go on sale so I find myself reaching for these more often. They provide a smooth, rich, deeo chocolate flavor at their price point. The best bang for your buck in my opinion. My favorite thing to make using these is oreo truffles. Absolutely delicious!
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Without Toll House morsels there would be no Toll House Cookies. My cookies, gananche and brownies are always backed with Nestle. Super delicious. I will mix a bowl of batter, double the chips, make balls and freeze so that whenever someone gets a hankering for a fresh cookie, they just pop a couple in the oven — fresh baked instantly!
Mattie L.
These are such a classic baking chip! You can use it in everything! Cookies, brownies, cakes, even pancakes! Where you need some chocolate chips in your life, stick these in, and everything will go all right! Melt it down for excellent chocolate covered nuts or pretzels! Or just pop a handful of them in your mouth, when no one is looking! Classic, and such a yummy taste, that can never be denied!
Brooke A.
Waterloo, ON
Love these! Great tasting chocolate. I always use them for baking and often buy them for chocolate chip pancakes or cookies. Semi sweet chocolate is the way to go.
Alanis R.
I am an avid chocolate lover, these morsels are great for any dessert purposes. As a repeat user of this product I can definitely say it's great for snacks because regular chocolate is too sweet and I end up not eating much. I got them at Pricesmart, Chaguanas. I'd definitely repurchase for Christmas baking!!
Erika B.
Para mí gusto son las mejores para cocinar Choco chips cookies. Tienen un muy rico sabor, no se derriten fácilmente y tiene variedad de porcentaje de chocolate en sus presentaciones. Definitivamente las mejores para cocinar y hacer postres! Tiene un rico sabor a chocolate sin ser empalagosas
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?