BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hannah E.
Oh my gosh! These are the best chocolate chips ever! They help me make the best chocolate chip cookies. I wish they sold them in Germany since I only have half a bag left!
Janeidy O.
Thats chocolate are amazing, I'm in a diet now but i prefer cut the diet and eat one bit of chocolate and i feel so happy, like a song, I'm feeling happy when a eat all the chocolate jejeje :)
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Realmente creo que no hay mejor receta de galletas de chispas de chocolate que el que está en la parte de atrás de esta bolsa de bocadillos celestiales chunky, todo esto es simplemente mejo
sinaiht F.
Como cualquier producto de Nestle, este chocolate es sabroso, aunque me gusta que sea mas dulce de lo normal, pero es bueno para las torta agregar un sabor a chocolate y tambien para salir de la rutina comerlo es un gusto, tanto la marca como es chocolate son de buena calidad, deja una buena experiencia como compradora.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
😌Está bien
no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple
con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque
pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse
llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Used them on Christmas to make a Matilda-inspired cake and was AMAZING. I don't think they sell them in Mexico but we have a store with american goodies and I got them there. I can wait to make that cake again.
Nosiree S.
TODOS LOS PRODUCTOS DE NESTLÉ SON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD, PERO HABLAR DE SUS CHOCOLATES ES HABLAR DE LA DULZURA DE MI PAIS, DE NUESTRO CACAO Y DE SU VARIEDAD PARA TODO EL MUNDO! ME ENCANTARIA PROBAR TOAS SUS VARIEDADES!
Saphira E.
Mission
The bests chocolate chips for cookies. Affordable, great taste, usually found in your local grocery store. I could eat these till my doctor told me I was diabetic! I recommend them all the time when someone asks for a chocolate chip to bake with!
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ahh the classic chocolate chip that pretty much everyone grew up with. Excellent in cookies and baked goods or just right out of the bag. If you haven't already try the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this brand as others try but can't compare.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?