BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I love baking with Nestle Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips. The ingredients are high quality. There is nothing artificial, and they taste amazing in my chocolate chip cookies! I bought it in carrefour in France. I absolutely recomand it <3
Cristina M.
Thats chocolate are amazing, I'm in a diet now but i prefer cut the diet and eat one bit of chocolate and i feel so happy, like a song, I'm feeling happy when a eat all the chocolate jejeje :)
Hannah E.
Oh my gosh! These are the best chocolate chips ever! They help me make the best chocolate chip cookies. I wish they sold them in Germany since I only have half a bag left!
Janeidy O.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Realmente creo que no hay mejor receta de galletas de chispas de chocolate que el que está en la parte de atrás de esta bolsa de bocadillos celestiales chunky, todo esto es simplemente mejo
sinaiht F.
Como cualquier producto de Nestle, este chocolate es sabroso, aunque me gusta que sea mas dulce de lo normal, pero es bueno para las torta agregar un sabor a chocolate y tambien para salir de la rutina comerlo es un gusto, tanto la marca como es chocolate son de buena calidad, deja una buena experiencia como compradora.
Julendys Masiel R.
😌Está bien
no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple
con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque
pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse
llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
Nosiree S.
Imane E.

Hello my name is IMANE EL GHADOUINI i'm from morocco I love this product so much i like this product send me it . it's nice and it has many advantages . i wiil give it to my fans . please send me it .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my FACEBOOK account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative this is my address Name: IMANE EL GHADOUINI Adress :SOKOMA 1 NR 104 Zip code : 40150 city: Marrakech country: Morocco
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The bests chocolate chips for cookies. Affordable, great taste, usually found in your local grocery store. I could eat these till my doctor told me I was diabetic! I recommend them all the time when someone asks for a chocolate chip to bake with!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?