BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Yes! This is the bomb! I can never make a chocolate cake without toll house! It is great to mix with the dough or to add to my chocolate chip cookies or to my cupcakes! I algo use it in brownies and for chocolate cheesee cakes. If i could id give it more than 5 stars
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
These chocolate chips go in everything from chocolate chip cookies to truffles! They melt easily and don't burn so that's a plus when you're doing them on the kitchen. I would recommend these to others because they taste so rich and they're just so scrumptious.
Victoria E.
Joshua, TX
These are my go to for making chocolate chip cookies. They melt just enough to give you the perfect bite but they still keep their shape so you know it's a chocolate chip when you bite into it. I also love to melt these down and use them as drizzle over my candy.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried to go cheap and buy the store brand chocolate morsels but each time I regretted it. There's nothing better than toll house morsels. Dark chocolate is great and the best. They melt as they supposed to and taste good.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is the ONLY chocolate I will ever use for anything ! I love the taste of it so much I eat them straight out of the bag! They have such a rich , sweet taste to them and are very affordable. I recommend everyone to give them a try ,you won't be disappointed !
Trish F.
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of recipes. They are my favorite to use when making cookies, banana bread, muffins, etc. They are so gooey and sweet without being overwhelming. You can also find these in any grocery store and they're pretty affordable.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Love these chocolate morsels! They are perfect for baking any kind of goodies. I've been using them for years now! I love to bake so I use them often. Definitely recommend
Hannah H.
These little things are my life. I love these soooo much and they're great to just throw into any sweet dessert you're making. They're not expensive either so it's a win win. If you're on a diet and you're craving chocolate just eat like 3 of these little things
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chips are the perfect size for most treats. I love that they are available pretty much anywhere you shop. I like the taste of the Nestle Toll House brand more than other brands. Not too sweet, and not too bitter. I love them!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this brand of chocolate chips. I usually buy two bags of these, one for me and one for when I bake cookies. These tastes delicious and make any dessert pop with flavor. I would definitely recommend this to all ages.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?