BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Whittney D.
Perfect morsel for the perfect chocolate chip cookie, or any chocolate product for that matter =) Love the rich, dependable taste. Some products you never know what to expect when you decide to try it, I have come to know that the name Nestle means that I can rely on the good taste and functionality of their products.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
For as long as I can remember, these have been my favorite chocolate chips, I use them in cakes, cookies, to melt and dip strawberries into. they're great for anything! my grandma used them, then my mom, and now me! definitely suggest them, if you've never used them!
Zax L.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate, so I can sit and eat these all day. But I also use them for baking cookies as well. They also melt just fine so you can use them for when you want to do other things with the morsels.
Pooja P.
These chocolate chips are probably meant for cookies but they can be used for much more than that. I add them into pancake batter, melt them in a bowl and make chocolate covered fruits or cake pops, and garnish them on top of cupcakes and ice cream to boost their appeal. The most popular use for chocolate chips in our household is to add them to pizookies which are amazing!
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY
During the holidays it even just baking cookies I love using toll house morsels. My whole family uses the morsels for anything that has to do with baking. I buy this product at Wegmans because it is cheaper there than a Tops.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are the only ones I buy they melt so great and are very yummy for my recipes!!! You can get them in any grocery store from Walmart to SAMs club they are affordable and I always recommend them to others!!!!
Alyssa F.
Hartford, KY
My great-grandmother taught me her "secret" chocolate chip recipe and used this brand for years and years. These are the only chocolate chips that I will use. I have tried other brands and they don't work as well as Toll House Morsels. Plus, they bring back amazing memories and allow me to create more memories :)
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
I am a major lover of chocolate and these chocolate chips are amazing for baking and just plain eatin. They are smooth and not to bitter, but they do melt quickly in your hand so if you eat them plain put them in a bowl. I hope this review is helpful and I highly recommend this product for its smooth chocolaty flavor.
Baylee W.
I love these chocolate chips--in all varieties! They are the only kind I use when baking... Or when I just want to eat a handful of chocolate chips!! Plus, who doesn't love the famous Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe found on the back of the bag?! Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back