BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are very good to use in baking and also good to keep on hand when you need your chocolate fix. They're not too sweet which is good for baking and when you're feeling down. However there is a small amount in each bag; it would be better if there was a large bag.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY
During the holidays it even just baking cookies I love using toll house morsels. My whole family uses the morsels for anything that has to do with baking. I buy this product at Wegmans because it is cheaper there than a Tops.
Rebecca W.
How can you go wrong? These little morsels of deliciousness are irresistible! If I buy these to make cookies I usually have to hide them so the kids don't break into them before hand. The chocolate is smooth and not bitter. Great for baking or right out of the bag!
Maya J.
Longview, WA
I like these but I don't love them. They taste alright but to me they are too sugary rather than chocolatey. On the other hand though they pair really nicely with cookies and your budget so it's not a bad way to go. I buy these often and find them pretty satisfactory.
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
These are the best!!! - The only brand that melts just perfectly - and has the perfect chocolate taste in all my baked goods! My daughter loves them in her pancakes! Of course they are more expensive than the store brands- but trust me!- they are worth every penny!
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
These are amazing! You can make anything sweet with this! At times I'll just eat this alone! You can buy this at your nearest store! The flavor tastes great and worthy to buy! I recommend this for anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot have a perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie with out Toll House! They melt down perfectly. They are delicious to snack on and add to desserts! I always have this brand in hand because it is affordable and so so so good!
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Not my exact cup of tea when it comes to chocolate. To me they could be a lot sweeter and a lot less bitter. I personally am not a fan of butter chocolate so if I can avoid buying this, (which I do) I will!
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House is the only brand I use when it comes to baking. I just used Toll House chocolate to make lava cakes and they came out delicious as always. This is a trusted brand and I would recommend it to anyone
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?