BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lorelai M.
These are my favorite chocolates to bake with. I love putting these chips in brownies, cookies, and muffins. They also melt down evenly which makes them perfect for flavoring sauces, frosting, and batter. I highly recommend their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the label and have yet to have a gluten free cookie that good.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
These chocolate chips work great when baking tasty treats such as cookies, muffins, or even pancakes! You can also eat some of these by themselves as a snack. They are tiny and taste just like regular chocolate. They are in the shape of a mini Hershey kiss.
Sabrina W.
Sheldon, wi
I buy chocolate chips to have on hand for everything. With 4 kids they come in handy! I put them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and even bribe them with them. I potty trained my youngest daughter with chocolate chips. She got 2 when she peed on the potty and 4 if she poo'd!
Jessica C.
A bag filled of endless possibilities. Delicious bits of chocolaty goodness. I often use them in cookies, pancakes, pies and when I'm extra creative I like to melt them and drizzle over fruits such as strawberries. Easy diy romantic treat.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of chocolate baking. From chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chocolate chip cheese cake, happy bars, oatmeal chocolate chip bars, chocolate covered strawberries and I even use them to make Hot chocolate for my grand-son. I Love theses morsels. I have tried generic chocolate chips, however they do not melt has well and sometimes have an odd taste to them.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Toll house morsels are the perfect amount of sweet! They are easy to use, just add a small handful to baking recipes to add just the right amount of chocolatey goodness to popcorn, cookies, muffins, waffles, or anything you can think of!
Michelle M.
The one thing you can not forget to put in your cookies! I use these all the time. I'll make granola right before it cools I'll put some of these on top. let them melt then spread over the granola, Cool completely to have a yummy treat
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've tried many brands of chocolate chips in my life, but I always come back to toll house. These chocolate chips have the right blend of flavor sand melt into the warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies my family loves.
Kazie R.
Gilman City, MO
Don't sell yourself short!! I am all for saving a buck and using generics but when it comes to chocolate chips, DO NOT skimp on these... I have tried every chocolate chip but i get the BEST cookies and cakes from the semi- sweet morsels. Even melting time... and with the perfect chewy not cakey cookie they are to die for!! Pair with Fishers Chopped Walnuts for the Ultimate chocolate chip cookie!
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Chocolate Bits are the ONLY brand to buy!! Not only are they best in chocolate chip cookies and countless other recipes, but I use them as a secret ingredient in another recipe of mine and everyone LOVES this treat and they ask for it all the time.
These can be a bit pricey if you by the largest bags like I do...but man it is so worth it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?