BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cynthia L.
Clementon, NJ
Even tho I should not be eating sweets, these are definitely useful when baking. You can make cookies, cakes, and/or pies. You can also melt the down to cover anything in chocolate!! Besides! Who doesn't love anything chocolate!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot have a perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie with out Toll House! They melt down perfectly. They are delicious to snack on and add to desserts! I always have this brand in hand because it is affordable and so so so good!
Marie S.
I always have a bag or two saved for when I bake. I like putting them in cookies (of course), cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip (mini chips). These have the best flavor and melts perfectly when baked. I like when I can pull a freshly baked cookie apart and see the chocolate separate. Yummy =D
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Great quality at an affordable price! I like the taste of these semi sweet chocolate morsels, it doesn't have a waxy taste which is good. I normally use these in baking, such as cookies or in my chocolate cake! Go to and the bag I grab the most at the grocery store.
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House is the only brand I use when it comes to baking. I just used Toll House chocolate to make lava cakes and they came out delicious as always. This is a trusted brand and I would recommend it to anyone
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
I am a major lover of chocolate and these chocolate chips are amazing for baking and just plain eatin. They are smooth and not to bitter, but they do melt quickly in your hand so if you eat them plain put them in a bowl. I hope this review is helpful and I highly recommend this product for its smooth chocolaty flavor.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are the best! Not only do they taste good by themselves but I use them for making many different desserts. They melt so easily for popcorn, fruits, pretzels, and much more. I top them with ice cream. The best use is of course chocolate chip cookies.
Alyssa F.
Hartford, KY
My great-grandmother taught me her "secret" chocolate chip recipe and used this brand for years and years. These are the only chocolate chips that I will use. I have tried other brands and they don't work as well as Toll House Morsels. Plus, they bring back amazing memories and allow me to create more memories :)
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
These chocolate chips are so delicious!! Nestle is a great brand and they come in handy for so many things. You can put them in your ice cream, brownies, cookies, or just eat them by itself! I love them. They are made so fresh.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?