BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer H.
Best chocolate chips ever! They are something my mom has always made us as children! We would look forward to coming home from school to a warm plate of these and now as a mother myself my daughter enjoys the past on tradition!
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
I am a major lover of chocolate and these chocolate chips are amazing for baking and just plain eatin. They are smooth and not to bitter, but they do melt quickly in your hand so if you eat them plain put them in a bowl. I hope this review is helpful and I highly recommend this product for its smooth chocolaty flavor.
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I am a avid baker and I always have a bag of these chocolate chips in my pantry. They are also good for a quick snack attack when you need something sweet. I love baking with these because they are easy to measure and handle.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I use these to bake chocolate chip cookies and never once have they disappointed. It's chocolate, how can you go wrong! I would recommend these to all bakers who want to add a dash of chocolate into their cakes or cookies etc. ect.
Serin H.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to put in my homemade cookies! These taste good itself or with other things and i highly suggest you use these its not too sweet nor too not sweet , very inexpensive which is BOMB diggity!💕💕
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
We use these all the time in my kitchen. They're awesome for cookies, pancakes, waffles.... basically anything! I mean who doesn't love a little chocolate? They're inexpensive, sweet, and can be thrown in just about any recipe!
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House is the only brand I use when it comes to baking. I just used Toll House chocolate to make lava cakes and they came out delicious as always. This is a trusted brand and I would recommend it to anyone
Alyssa F.
Hartford, KY
My great-grandmother taught me her "secret" chocolate chip recipe and used this brand for years and years. These are the only chocolate chips that I will use. I have tried other brands and they don't work as well as Toll House Morsels. Plus, they bring back amazing memories and allow me to create more memories :)
Cynthia L.
Clementon, NJ
Even tho I should not be eating sweets, these are definitely useful when baking. You can make cookies, cakes, and/or pies. You can also melt the down to cover anything in chocolate!! Besides! Who doesn't love anything chocolate!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?