BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Stephanie L.
I love Nestle for baking at home. Their semi-sweet morsels make the perfect homemade chocolate chip cookies - just like momma made 'em!

I also make the easiest pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies with this! Check out the recipe on my blog: http://alottabitcrazy.Blogspot.com/2012/11/three-ingredient-pumpkin-white.html
Mandy L.
No more store brand. Toll House is a name every home should know. High quality baking chocolate that is smooth and creamy and full of flavor. Stable on the shelf longer than other brands as well. Makes the best chocolate chip cookies!
Whittney D.
Perfect morsel for the perfect chocolate chip cookie, or any chocolate product for that matter =) Love the rich, dependable taste. Some products you never know what to expect when you decide to try it, I have come to know that the name Nestle means that I can rely on the good taste and functionality of their products.
Maureen A.
The only chocolate chips I have ever bought. Great for desserts, breakfast, chocolate milk, specialty drinks. Holidays are not the same without having cookies with these chocolate chips in them. Will buy these brand for life.
Kristin P.
Uhhh apart from these chocolate chips being delightfully melt-in-your-mouth yummy, they also have a fantastic chocolate chip cookie recipe to go along with them. Chocolate chip cookies are my absolute favorite and I'm very particular about what chocolate I should put in them. Nestle chocolates go in my cart every time I want to make cookies! :) Love. Love. LOVE. them. :))
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
I love using these to bake chocolate chips or decadent brownies. They melt so easily. I use them for fondue as well. Not too sweet. Just the right amount of bitterness. I'll be using these to bake with my little one in the future.
Pooja P.
These chocolate chips are probably meant for cookies but they can be used for much more than that. I add them into pancake batter, melt them in a bowl and make chocolate covered fruits or cake pops, and garnish them on top of cupcakes and ice cream to boost their appeal. The most popular use for chocolate chips in our household is to add them to pizookies which are amazing!
Lisa H.
North Liberty , IA
These make the best chocolate chip cookies and the best for other baked goods. I have tried generic chips before and was disappointed. There are many flavors to choose from. Dark, milk and white chocolate top the list. I will not try to take the cheaper way out again.
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I am a avid baker and I always have a bag of these chocolate chips in my pantry. They are also good for a quick snack attack when you need something sweet. I love baking with these because they are easy to measure and handle.
Baylee W.
I love these chocolate chips--in all varieties! They are the only kind I use when baking... Or when I just want to eat a handful of chocolate chips!! Plus, who doesn't love the famous Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe found on the back of the bag?! Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?