BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
These chocolates are so good I definitely use these chocolates to make a secret family recipe of rice crispys they are so good I love these chocolates they are definitely good for the holidays you can make cookies you definitely can make chocolate pancakes with these chocolate chips
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Whenever I need chocolate chips for baking, I always turn to Toll House. The flavor is excellent compared to other brands. I'm not too sure on the ingredients. They are really tasty in cookies as well as just eating them straight from the package.
Lorelai M.
These are my favorite chocolates to bake with. I love putting these chips in brownies, cookies, and muffins. They also melt down evenly which makes them perfect for flavoring sauces, frosting, and batter. I highly recommend their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the label and have yet to have a gluten free cookie that good.
Victoria M.
Chesterfield, VA
These are great for chocolate chip cookies when they're baked. But not that great for pancakes or melted to dip in. Has a bit waxy texture to it like most American chocolates. I only purchase these when they're on sale.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
These are, by far, the best morsels to use when baking and making amazing sweet treats for your family and friends. They have a baking consistency that I just cannot find with any other brand. These are always well-stocked in my pantry.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these in homemade chocolate chip cookies and my husband likes to just eat them like they are! I like the semi sweet better because it's not to much sweetness but still taste great! The options are Endless in what you can do with these
Sabrina W.
Sheldon, wi
I buy chocolate chips to have on hand for everything. With 4 kids they come in handy! I put them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and even bribe them with them. I potty trained my youngest daughter with chocolate chips. She got 2 when she peed on the potty and 4 if she poo'd!
JJ B.
These morsels taste good and are fun to eat. I like using these when I make my own trail mix at home. Morsels add just the right amount of sweetness to my trail mix without over doing it. I also use these in cookies and rice Krispy treats.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of chocolate baking. From chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chocolate chip cheese cake, happy bars, oatmeal chocolate chip bars, chocolate covered strawberries and I even use them to make Hot chocolate for my grand-son. I Love theses morsels. I have tried generic chocolate chips, however they do not melt has well and sometimes have an odd taste to them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?