BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are some of my favorite semi sweet chocolates to bakes with, I love making chocolate chip cookies with these and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies also, so yummy..lol I sometimes sneak a few out of the bag an eat them lol... Not like a bunch but some !!
Jena D.
These chocolate chips are my go to for baking cookies. I actually have a big bag of them in my cabinet now. You know they are great quality when my children don't want cookies from the store and they would rather I bake them fresh. These are perfect for so many desserts, or to add into snacks!
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a holiday staple for cookie baking. I don't think I've ever tried a generic version of chocolate chips. At the end of the day you always spring for the still Tollhouse version. We always keep them in the pantry just in case we're in the mood for a batch of cookies.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little deceivers are so dang dangerous! They look harmless sitting in your pantry all cute and bite-sized. Little do you know, their main offense, sugar, will hypnotize your mind. You will end up consuming far too many of these before you even get to use them in the cookies you bought them for. Delicious and they melt awesome; in your hands, mouth, and baked goods!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
A must-have for baking. These are a staple for those who cook any kinds of sweets.

We use these for all kinds of things: cookies, trail mix, fondue, etc.

The list goes on and on!!

The prices are always great at every store I've been to for most Nestle things.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these in all of my Chocolate Desserts. I have put these in Brownies, a PB Pie for my mom and cookies!! I find that these are better tasting than alot of other brands out there. The value is good too a bag of these usually runs for only $3 and this is a decent size bag. I highly recomend if your in need of some chocolate chips to choose Nestle Toll House.
L E.
Nampa , ID
I love to make so many things with Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels from cookies to chocolate dipped strawberries. They have an amazing chocolate taste. Worth paying a bit more for these than the store brand that have a weird after taste. Definitely recommend these.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Nestle is always great quality chocolate, every time. Love these chips buy them in bulk for cookies, trail mixes, pancakes, and just for snaking. Melt well in microwave too for fondue too, the possibilities are endless.
ShanDrea B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes my homemade crunchy outside chewy inside chocolate chip cookies are nothing absolutely nothing without these semi sweet chocolate chips I do keep them refrigerated but generally they stay really nice and firm I don't have an issue with them cracking are crumbling up they fit really well in my cookie dough and the ad that perfect balance love love love
Tanya S.
I've used this product since I was a young girl. One of my first memories of baking was with this product. It has stayed consistent over the years & I would choose it over any other brand any day . Bake a batch of cookies & try them out for yourselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?