BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather K.
These are my go to chocolate chips for everything. It doesn't matter if it's cookies, brownies, pancakes, muffins, whatever, THESE are THE chocolate chips. We generally keep a bag or two on hand for anything that we might decide to make last minute that requires chocolate chips.
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
Toll House Morsels is an essential on pur grocery list. Not only is it the main ingredient in our home made chocolate chip cookies but its perfect in our chocolate chip breakfast pancakes. It adds just the right amount of sweetness and rich chocolate taste. Absolutely delicious!
HELI H.
I recently purchased a bag of this chocolate chip for baking and i am very happy with the taste. I just make a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache that required 3 cups of chocolate chip, i was bit worried that it would turn out too sweet however it came out absolutely perfect.
Gianina G.
Holyoke, MA
I loveee chocolate and these chocolate chips are literally so good for everything! I use them in cupcakes, as a drizzle for my popcorn i even use it as just a snack when ever I want just a little chocolate. It's affordable, delicious and I highly recommend people should try them
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
These are great to make good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies like mom or grandma used to make. I prefer the recipe that comes on the back of the package to other recipes. The reason I gave 4 stars is that I like milk chocolate chips in my cookies much more than semi sweet.
Julie N.
I have been using these for as long as I can remember. I really prefer the milk chocolate ones. They taste so rich and creamy. I use then when I bake homemade chocolate chip cookies. I also love to eat them as a snack when I'm craving chocolate. I'd definitely recommend these!!
Georgia C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use. I use these when making fudge, cookies, cake in a mug, and so many other things! Sometimes I even eat them plain. I also like to put them on a bagel with peanut butter to make it a little sweeter. Great price too! Definitely recommend
Jessica H.
Sikeston
Toll House Morsels are great for eating by themselves or baking with. I prefer to bake with them. This brand is the most expensive but totally worth it. I think they are better quality than some other chocolate morsels you can buy. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
These are my go to chocolates when I am baking. Also, my son loves to snack on these every once in a while. So yummy in cookies! It melts perfectly and is a smooth consistency. I never have to recommend this product to anyone because this product is that well known and loved.
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
I have a serious baking addiction. No baking divas kitchen is complete without these chocolate chips. Yummy and great to bake with. Can always find sales on them and stock up. Freeze well for long term storage and there are always lots of coupons to get even deeper discounts.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?