BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
A classic!! I grew up with my mom baking in the kitchen and it was always with Nestle Toll House!! The smell is so nostalgic and the sweet taste is unbeatable. I've even eaten a handful (or two) of these on their own. They melt in your mouth and satisfy immediately. Delicious and traditional. This is all we use!!!
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
These are the best chocolate chips they are so yummy they are great in my homage chocolate chip cookies they are great with nuts and pancakes! I bought these at Walmart I defiantly tell all my friends and family to use these chocolate chips!
Kimmye L.
My go to chocolate chips for any sort of baking needs. I also like to melt the chocolate chips down to make chocolate bark or to pour over fruit.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Whenever I bake/cook something that needs chocolate chips, I always use these Nestle Toll House morsels. They taste great and they melt easily.
Tara H.
I used this for my toffee bark! I love that it's semi-sweet! It's definitely affordable. It's got a good flavor for the price you pay! I bought this at Walmart. I'd buy it again for future desserts.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
I love using these to make chocolate covered anything! Strawberries, pretzels, and my favorite, popcorn! Amazing flavor and amazing price!
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
Best brand of chocolate chips. We always had a big bag in the freezer growing up. I love throwing a handful into milkshakes, melting for chocolate dipped strawberries, or baking into a chocolate chip cookie pie. Very tasty chocolate chips that are inexpensive. I can usually find a big bag at Costco for a steal.
Katelyn W.
Eaton Rapids, MI
These are my go to chocolate chips whether it's for cookies, hot chocolate or if I just want to eat them plain they are the best. They aren't too sweet or to bitter they are just perfect
Gabrielle B.
The only chocolate chips I use. My favorite way to use them is to make chocolate chip cookies. I always enjoy using them to make chocolate chip pancakes. These seem to have a better taste compared to other brands, it doesn't have that cardboard taste.
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
these are the absolute best chocolate chips to bake with! i love these because they're so creamy and they mix so well with any recipe! i can't ever stop eating them cause they're so addictive!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?