BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
megh h.
South Glens Falls, NY
Ever bite into a chocolate chip cookie and just know your mom's are better? It's just another cookie? It's not the same?!??! Probably the chips. I was born and raised on Toll House and I can't imagine making cookies for my family with anything less.... and anything else is less! If you're going for that homemade, gooey, rich, warm-you-from-the-inside-out kinda cookie feeling that makes you feel like a five year old sitting on the counter sneaking bits of dough when your moms not looking, it's gotta be Toll House.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are the only ones I buy they melt so great and are very yummy for my recipes!!! You can get them in any grocery store from Walmart to SAMs club they are affordable and I always recommend them to others!!!!
Alyssa F.
Hartford, KY
My great-grandmother taught me her "secret" chocolate chip recipe and used this brand for years and years. These are the only chocolate chips that I will use. I have tried other brands and they don't work as well as Toll House Morsels. Plus, they bring back amazing memories and allow me to create more memories :)
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
For the price, these are my favorite, go-to chocolate chips. They're so versitile and can be used in everything from cookies to bread to trail mix to pancakes. They are definitely high quality but without an expensive price tag.
Marie S.
I always have a bag or two saved for when I bake. I like putting them in cookies (of course), cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip (mini chips). These have the best flavor and melts perfectly when baked. I like when I can pull a freshly baked cookie apart and see the chocolate separate. Yummy =D
Mandy L.
No more store brand. Toll House is a name every home should know. High quality baking chocolate that is smooth and creamy and full of flavor. Stable on the shelf longer than other brands as well. Makes the best chocolate chip cookies!
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
These are amazing! You can make anything sweet with this! At times I'll just eat this alone! You can buy this at your nearest store! The flavor tastes great and worthy to buy! I recommend this for anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are great for baking of all kinds! I use them for cookies and chocolate covered pretzels predominately! They aren't as rich in flavor as specialty chocolate, but for the price and baking with other flavors, they're perfect!
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY
During the holidays it even just baking cookies I love using toll house morsels. My whole family uses the morsels for anything that has to do with baking. I buy this product at Wegmans because it is cheaper there than a Tops.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy the giant bag at Costco, and they all go into my hippy dippy chocolate chip cookies. I add flax, hemp seed, coconut oil, chopped nuts. You know, all the good-for-you things, because you know you're going to eat a dozen.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?