BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Diana B.
Ok, but pure chocolate morsels are much better. I bought them specially for the Christmas cookies. They are fine, do not melt during baking at 350F. However, they taste strange and the consistency is very starchy. They are ok to eat once in a Christmas time, because cookies look nice, however, not the best taste. I rather stick to pure chocolate chips.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
These chocolates are so good I definitely use these chocolates to make a secret family recipe of rice crispys they are so good I love these chocolates they are definitely good for the holidays you can make cookies you definitely can make chocolate pancakes with these chocolate chips
Tiffanie W.
Toll House morsels are the only chocolate chips we have in our home! We make chocolate chip cookies often so we keep chocolate chips on hand always. Their brand makes the perfect chocolate chips! Amazing flavor, smoothness, and texture. Yum!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best chocolate chip brand ever love the semi Suites for chocolate chip cookies. I also use them making chocolate chip zucchini bread and chocolate chip blueberry muffins and many other things don't like to use any other brand these are the best
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
I can eat them plain, bake with them, throw them in trail mix, smash them and mix it in ice cream or yogurt... Basically, I could eat these semi sweet morsels all day. The chocolate chip cookies recipe on the back of the bag is also awesome!
Jenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only chocolate I am willing to use in my cookies. These morsels are available almost everywhere-WalMart, Target, Wegmans, etc. They are always pricier than the store brand but taste better, too. Recommend the dark chocolate ones for a twist.
Emily T.
I ALWAYS have a bag of these in my house. If I am craving some chocolate, but don't want to eat anything to bad for me, I will grab me a few of these little morsels and my craving is satisfied. I use it in a ton of my desserts. You can't go wrong by adding these to desserts. Always buy the semi-sweet. The milk chocolate isn't that great for baking. It melts too quickly and is too thin when melted down.
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
I love these these things!! I use them from baking cookies to just freezing and eating out of the bag. They have a better taste than store brands or other brands that I've tried. I have recently started using them in my overnight cold oats.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
Pricy, but goes on sale every now and then. Seriously the best brand to get when you can. Tollhouse is reliable, as a variety of chip options, and even has fun holiday morsels during holiday seasons!
These are best for cookies, muffins, haystacks, and really any sweet baked dessert!
krystina a.
Love this brand! i was in a rush at the grocery store and grabbed the wrong chocolate. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but turns out I was totally wrong. My off brand chips didn't melt good and just hardened on my dish. I had to leave and rebuy these to get the job done correctly!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?