BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tracy B.
Clawson, MI
I love using these semi-sweet morsels. I love making chocolate cookies and pancakes with them.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
I make fudge with this bag of semi sweet chocolate. I love how smooth it melts down and how delicious it is. The bag also holds up well when only using a portion of them.
Mary G.
Este producto me encanta cuando haces cualquier postre esta es la cereza del pastel pasta decorar o como ingrediente principal se lleva bien con todo. ..
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
My absolute go-to when making my homemade chocolate chip cookies or muffins. They melt just enough to be gooey but still hold their shape after they are out of the oven.
Brianne R.
If you're making Toll House cookies, these are the ones to go for. For other recipes, I use Ghirardelli or Guittard, which are better quality and are not as waxy. Still, for that intense classic chocolate chip cookie flavor, or for recipes where I need the chips to hold their shape, these are absolutely perfect.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are great to use when baking. I like adding them to muffins, or brownies, or even pancakes in the morning. They're not too sweet, and a nice little bit of flavor to whatever sweets I happen to be craving.
Izzy H.
Where do I start? How can anyone go wrong with some chocolate?! I love these! I eat them as a little snack, throw them in ice cream and other desserts, and I cannot live without some chocolate in my life. Love these and they are a necessity!
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
These are okay I love cookies and I use these when I bake but overall I have tasted better
Micah Z.
Stoughton, WI
I can make the best chocolate chip cookies with these. Everyone eats them you just use the recipe on the back of the bag!
Joanna m.
I use these to make chocolate chip pancakes, cookies, muffins.... I put it in my ice cream... I even eat them out the bag. Yumm
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?