Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I eat these right out of the bag sometimes! I'm addicted to chocolate!
If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies, these are the way to go
Love using these morsels to do my holiday baking or even just snacking!
Y'all, really though these are so good! Great to top off any sweet!!!
I love nestle chips, they are good for baking, melting and snacking!
I like to snack on these frozen and also use them in my pancakes:)
I love Toll house chocolate chips. These taste delicious in cookies!
These are my favorite when it comes to making chocolate chip pancakes
I love these, they taste great especially in chocolate chip cookies.
These are the only morsels I will use for my chocolate chip cookies.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos