BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
The only chocolate morsels I will use for baking. I will usually buy store brand but not with my toll house cookies
ash r.
I throw these in with any dessert I make. this is the best for any baking recipe. absolutely amazing chocolate flavor
Vanessa A.
Corcoran, CA
I love these nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate i used these often in my desserts its a good value and highly reccomend it. I got mine at walmart
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Now seriously how can you go wrong with Nestle? Exactly you can't, so go grab some and start baking. These are a popular item here as my girls love chocolate chip pancakes! Or just a little chocolate to help get by those cravings.
Gissel C.
Best Chocolate chips. I mostly use them when I make chocolate chip cookies. But I also tend to give my nephews and nieces some when they are around. They can be found at any store. & I Recommend Anyone To Try It.
Brandy V.
Strasburg, Va
Love nestle tollhouse chocolate chips. Only.chocolate chips I use. Also the recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies is the one I've been eating since.I was old enough to lick a spoon. Takes me back to christmas as a child when everything was magical.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are so delivicous i deffinately have a sweet tooth and these are super great for baking cookies or for putting them in your pancakes the melts great and give your baked goods the perfect touch.
Samantha D.
Gulfport, MS
I love these Morsels when making chocolate chip cookies! I like baking with Nestle toll house items in general. They are also delicious when used for a chocolate chip bread pudding1
Kenya Y.
These are great for baking. I mostly use when making chocolate chip waffles for breakfast. They melt well. The minis are great too.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I was actually just snacking on these! They're so yummy! Great to cook with too!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?