BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love the taste of these and don't like to use any other brand. They always make great cookies and I like to melt them for use with some recipes.

I also use these when I'm on a diet. I cannot live without chocolate but I can have just a couple of these and get my chocolate fix without blowing my calorie/carb limits.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Perfect for baking. Stick it in the microwave for 15 second intervals to melt it down and use, or mix it into your favorite mix! You can never go wrong with chocolate morsels (although, if you're looking for 5-star, you should really be barking up the Ghirardelli tree...)
Selena R.
The taste off these are just so good!! When I bake with them they don't burn and melt perfectly, even after baking with them the taste is just amazing! I recently had to buy a new bag because my brother could not stop eating them on their own. This is a definite repurchase!!!
Dee G.
I love these chocolate chips I use them for cookies pancakes brownies and cakes they melt really good and you can use them for cake pops if you wanted to as well I love to bake and these are definitely my choice of chocolate chips
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
Love these morsels they come in several different sizes and chunk regular and minis used to so many different things with this from cookies , like Italian filling iin cannolis so many different desserts. Their dessert all in themselves you pour a little bowl and you have nice little snack.but bring the bag cuz you want more.
Mel R.
These Nestle Toll House Semi- Sweet Chocolate Morsels are amazing!!!! I use them every morning for my pancakes in order to make chocolate pancakes. They're also great for baking cookies. Just have the dough set and add your sweet chocolates. My coworkers love it when I bake cookies with these and leave them at the office.
Emily S.
These chocolate chips are perfect for your baking needs! The right amount of sweetness and bitterness accumulates for the perfect flavor! I use these in almost every sweet treat that requires chocolate chips, and in got chocolate, and just to eat! I recommend these.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
So so so awesome for baking! and sometimes I even find myself snacking on them before they're added to the recipe. they always brighten up any baking dish and the quality of the chocolate is awesome. definitely love this product.
Jennifer W.
My go to chocolate chips. Trusted brand with a quality recipe. If you want good cookies this is it. Not to pricey and the flavor is never lacking like some of the other brand chips. My kids would eat the whole bag if I left them.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
These are my go to for baking with chocolate. I can dip things in it when it melted and I also mix it with cheesecake batter to add a little something extra to my homemade cheesecakes. These morsels taste so good and they melt easily.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?