BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
Chocolate chips are a staple in my home. We use them for pancakes, brownies, cookies ( of course) and on ice cream. We even use them on cupcakes, yummm. Love them out of the bag also are yummy. My kids even take them and mix them with peanut butter. I love Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips because they take my recipes to a whole new level.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this chocolate chips and very affordable once i did chocolate mousse cupcakes and i wanted more chocolate on ot so i went to the store saw this and omg i loved this once i came home i added this to the cupcakes and they came out perfect
Theresa G.
I love this brand for semi sweet chocolate. It is the only brand of chocolate I use to cook and bake with. You can really tell the difference in quality especially when it comes down to baking. It is definitely worth the extra money you pay.
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best chocolate chip brand ever love the semi Suites for chocolate chip cookies. I also use them making chocolate chip zucchini bread and chocolate chip blueberry muffins and many other things don't like to use any other brand these are the best
Sara R.
Out of all the 'cheaper' brands of Chocolate chips, these are by far my favorite! I've done a ton of Christmas baking with them this year and everything turned out great! Many recipes called for melting the chips (for coating/etc.) and these worked wonders. No burning or chunks at all. The only thing that I noticed is that even the Milk Chocolate version taste a little bitter, but that may just be me.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estas chispas de chocolates porque son multifuncional y tienen un sabor estupendo! Las usos para hacer galletas y se las pongo al helado de vainilla; además también la puedes derretir y mezclarla con la masa del pastel. Me encantan!
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
These are really good to use when you are baking cakes or cookies they don't dry out you food when you bake with them which is really nice. I always buy these when I make chocolate chip cookies and I also feed a few to my son for dessert and he loves how they just melt in his mouth.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Whenever I need chocolate chips for baking, I always turn to Toll House. The flavor is excellent compared to other brands. I'm not too sure on the ingredients. They are really tasty in cookies as well as just eating them straight from the package.
Deanne K.
The best chocolate chips for cookies, baking, topping oatmeal, sprinkling on a spoonful of peanut butter, or just eating out of the bag! I also use them in yogurt or mixed into homemade trail mix. Really, Toll House chocolate chips can be used for anything! The best chocolate chip cookie recipe is on the back of the bag. There's no compare!
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do a lot of Christmas baking every year. (And baking every other time of the year!) My go to brand of chocolate chips is nestle tollhouse. They are the best tasting, in my opinion. My mother used them, as did my grandmother, and great grandmother. Nestle has our business for life!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?