BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hilda M.
Norcross , Ga
I use nestle's original chocolate every time I bake brownies. It's the perfect touch. The flavor it adds is just right for all occasions. I've use this product for many years. What I love about the product is you can get it in any grocery store. I recommend this product.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Obviously these go great in chocolate chip cookies, but it's surprising how well these chips melt in the microwave! If you just put a little bit of coconut oil with your chips and set them in the microwave, they melt down very very smooth. Perfect for dipping strawberries.
Selena R.
The taste off these are just so good!! When I bake with them they don't burn and melt perfectly, even after baking with them the taste is just amazing! I recently had to buy a new bag because my brother could not stop eating them on their own. This is a definite repurchase!!!
Cady D.
Plano , TX
The only chocolate chip I use in my cookie recipes. I love them. I also use Toll House Morsels, of all different types, for most of my baking. Not just. Cookies. Brownies. Breads. Pancakes. I add them to almost every dessert appropriate. I also nibble on them while baking.
Erin M.
Canton, MA
Nestle Toll House chips were my preferred brand of chocolate chips (and white chocolate, and butterscotch!). My daughter now has a peanut and tree nut allergy so we have to be careful about what products we use in our home. I was disappointed to learn that the Nestle brand chips were no longer an option for us! I hope their manufacturing procedures may change in the future...
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Can't go wrong with these! They are the original go to chocolate chip for me anytime I need to bake cookies 💕 I eat them every time I make cookies which is about every 2 months. I would definitely recommend them!
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love the taste of these and don't like to use any other brand. They always make great cookies and I like to melt them for use with some recipes.

I also use these when I'm on a diet. I cannot live without chocolate but I can have just a couple of these and get my chocolate fix without blowing my calorie/carb limits.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I find it funny that this popped up on my items to review. Yesterday I was having a really bad anxiety attack. Once I was able to calm myself down I poured some of these chocolate chips into my vanilla ice cream. It was so yummy.
Rachel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awh these are the best if you are ever trying to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch these are what you need to use. Toll House chocolate is so amazing and you honestly can't go wrong with it! It's definitely worth the price.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
I have no idea why these are coming up in the Beauty section, but these chocolate chips are pretty good. They melt really well for dipping fruit but they're best in chocolate chip cookies. Good chocolate flavor, smooth and sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?