BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
So so so awesome for baking! and sometimes I even find myself snacking on them before they're added to the recipe. they always brighten up any baking dish and the quality of the chocolate is awesome. definitely love this product.
Rachel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awh these are the best if you are ever trying to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch these are what you need to use. Toll House chocolate is so amazing and you honestly can't go wrong with it! It's definitely worth the price.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I find it funny that this popped up on my items to review. Yesterday I was having a really bad anxiety attack. Once I was able to calm myself down I poured some of these chocolate chips into my vanilla ice cream. It was so yummy.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The anytime anywhere best chocolate fix to have! In my cupcake mix, pancakes, or if i have a simple chocolate craving! As a snack cake topper added to ice cream definitely worth it every morsel I love them with all my desserts
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
For the price, these are my favorite, go-to chocolate chips. They're so versitile and can be used in everything from cookies to bread to trail mix to pancakes. They are definitely high quality but without an expensive price tag.
Andrea G.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They're one of the best products out there for those who love to bake. They're easy to use and easy to melt for all purposes. Whenever I have a need to make brownies or chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, this is the brand of morsels that I usually buy.
Juliette D.
These chocolate chips are so delicious!! Nestle is a great brand and they come in handy for so many things. You can put them in your ice cream, brownies, cookies, or just eat them by itself! I love them. They are made so fresh.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
These are the go-to morsels! Probably the best out there. I definitely recommend them. Perfect for ANY baking goods. I love putting these in pancakes, muffins, cupcakes, brownies and sooo much more. The options are endless really. Also, the chocolate chip cookie recipe provided is by far one of the best I've tried.
Zax L.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate, so I can sit and eat these all day. But I also use them for baking cookies as well. They also melt just fine so you can use them for when you want to do other things with the morsels.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are the best! Not only do they taste good by themselves but I use them for making many different desserts. They melt so easily for popcorn, fruits, pretzels, and much more. I top them with ice cream. The best use is of course chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?