BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
Chocolate is the best thing in the world especially on a cold winter day and it is snowing and having hot chocolate or eating smores by the fire.
Tara H.
I used this for my toffee bark! I love that it's semi-sweet! It's definitely affordable. It's got a good flavor for the price you pay! I bought this at Walmart. I'd buy it again for future desserts.
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Easy to melt. Easy to incorporate into any dessert. These are amazing. They are sold literally everywhere so there is no need to struggle to find them. Also, they aren't super expensive! They also aren't too sweet! I love to eat them straight out the bag!
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO
I don't think there is any other product i would use when baking chocolate chip cookies!
Ashley F.
Porter, TX
Great for cookies, pancakes and other baking needs. Can't go wrong. Easy to find.
Samantha A.
Hialeah, FL
As a huge fan of chocolate I have to say this are by far the best and creamiest chocolate for baking or just eating alone. I can easily eat the whole bag in one sitting and they are perfect when making slutty brownies for an even more chocolatey flavor.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I buy. They're the perfect addition to homemade cookies! And they're not too sweet and not too bitter. The value is very good for the price. And I would definitely recommend these to someone who loves anything with chocolate involved!!!
Alicia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazing to cook with or to add to a hone made trail mix! So many things you can do with it
Ashley B.
Cheboygan, MI
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
The only way to go when making homemade chocolate chip cookies! Just the perfect amount of sweetness to add into trail mix or to throw together a dessert in some crescent rolls with a little marshmallow fluff or tablespoon of peanut butter! Toll House is a timeless baking classic!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?