BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO
I have been using this chocolate chips to make my grandmothers chocolate chip cookies for years. They're the ONLY chips I will use to make her cookies. Absolutely delicious!!
Nancy H.
Amazing for cookies. Easy to melt for garnish they are just amazing ❤️ for sure try out if you haven't
Christina H.
Delicious, I want to say the best one. Eating them by themselves is just as good as baking them
ash r.
I throw these in with any dessert I make. this is the best for any baking recipe. absolutely amazing chocolate flavor
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
These are nice for pretty much anything in my sweet tooth category. Iv used these in my morning pancakes, the kids love them, and they look like chocolate chip pancakes!
You can melt these and also use them to make chocolate covered strawberries!
Samantha H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chocolate chips just remind me of the holidays! We use these to make our annual chocolate chip cookies for the Christmas Eve party every year and they're always a huge hit. I've even just used the recipe on the back of the bag and it turns out amazing every time!
Rachel O.
La Follette
These are so delicious! I can literally eat these all on their own! They aren't even overly sweet.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Best chocolate chips for many uses. For baking of course. Cookies and cupcakes and bars. Also great for melting to make candy or lollipops. Also great to just snack on alone or to ad to your trail mix. So many many uses but this hype and is the best. For quality and taste.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
LOVE these! These are the only chocolate chips my family buys. We use them for baking and all types of sweet treats. They are delicious. They are smooth and creamy and melt perfectly.
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
I always use these to make homemade chocolate chip cookies! They work perfectly and are so so delicious
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?