BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rachel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awh these are the best if you are ever trying to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch these are what you need to use. Toll House chocolate is so amazing and you honestly can't go wrong with it! It's definitely worth the price.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Can't go wrong with these! They are the original go to chocolate chip for me anytime I need to bake cookies 💕 I eat them every time I make cookies which is about every 2 months. I would definitely recommend them!
Dee G.
I love these chocolate chips I use them for cookies pancakes brownies and cakes they melt really good and you can use them for cake pops if you wanted to as well I love to bake and these are definitely my choice of chocolate chips
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love these toll house morsels chocolates. I eat these when I'm watching a movie. Yes very good flavor I could eat them all the time. Yes very affordable and not very pricy at all. Yes I would definitely recommend these to people.
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
These are the only brand of chocolate chips my sister and I use ! They're great on their own, over ice cream or cupcakes, and taste even better added in brownie batter ! I've repurchased these countless times ! You can't go wrong
Shelby S.
This product is a classic. I've been baking with these for as long as I can remember! They are good for baking and even better for eating. Great taste at a great price! I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't had them already.
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have used Tollhouse for as long as I can remember. They are great for melting when I need to cover truffles or cake balls, they are used in my chocolate chip cookies and for when we want to add a bit of chocolate to our ice cream.
Jonnelle R.
Drexel Hill, PA
These are my most favorite baking ingredient! Making a cake, throw some Nestle semi-sweets in. Don't want it in the cake? Add them on top of the frosting instead! There are many imitators, but the Nestle morsels are far superior. And don't try to fool me with that milk chocolate nonsense! Semi-sweet is the way to go!
Katie M.
Denison, TX
These are kept in the freezer for my treats about a teaspoon of these bad boys and my whole day is better! These are great for baking or even for making candy suckers. I like this better than Wilton candy melts.
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Talk about delicious! I use these in pancakes and homemade cookies! They melt beautifully and taste sooooo amazing! Give your cakes a kick and your breakfast too! Toll house is my go to when it comes to baking
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back