BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jocelyn C.
Tiffin, OH
The best brand of chocolate chips there are. I use these every time a recipe calls for chocolate chips. Even recipe books call for nestle over other brands. The price is worth the quality. I will continue to purchase this brand of chocolate chips.
Marina K.
I honestly use these little guys for everything! Whether it's for melting or decorating or just adding it on to another ingredient, these little chocolate morsels helped me through everything! Loves these guys in general but just the overall taste in the dessert etc. always come out perfect!
Loretta S.
We LOVE chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle's chocolate chips, and I won't use anything else. My family and I were craving some cookies a few weeks ago. Walmart didn't have Nestle's on the shelf and my family didn't understand why I wouldn't use another brand. No way! Nestle's is the best and is all I've ever used. My grandma used to keep a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweet Morsels on the door of the fridge just for me to sneak into when I visited. Now my daughter eats them right out of the bag, too, and I can't get mad because I do the same thing!
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
These are pretty good chocolate chips however, they are not my go-to brand. You can find these pretty much anywhere, Walmart, Target, etc. I think they are bit more inexpensive than the brand I usually get which is a plus, but they're not as soft and I don't seem to get the same results.
Richelle L.
Bedford , PA
You can't go wrong with Toll House!! We use them for just about anything and everything that requires chocolate (or maybe doesn't "require") at our house. Double chocolate cookies, chocolate chip cookies, s'mores dip, and of course our weekly chocolate chip pancakes are made super special with semi-sweet chips! The perfect balance of sweetness!
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Quick and easy homemade cookies! Sometimes I eat some out of the bag before throwing it into the cookie dough. I always follow the recipe for chocolate chip cookies that is on the bag. I prefer the Jelly pan roll version which is the same ingredients, just a different way of forming them!
Kristy M.
Toll House definitely went for a win with these. They're the obvious go-to when it comes to baking or making home make hot chocolate or treats.

You can find them in a variety of flavors for a pretty decent price in any grocery store, but if you're only looking for the chocolate kind, try hitting up a 99 cent store! They're constantly in stock. :)
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
These chocolate chips are still my go to when I bake chocolate chip cookies. There is nothing like using the original Nestle Tollhouse cookie recipe on the back of the package if you want delicious chocolate chip cookies. I will also admit to sneaking them now and then when I have a craving for chocolate because I always keep a bag in our pantry.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a stay at home mommy so one of my specialties is baking. My kids LOVE chocolate chip cookies and I only use Toll House chocolate chips for them. I tried a store brand once and it was like they knew I changed something! I also love throwing them in pancakes and sometimes, if I'm feeling naughty.....I'll just eat them straight out of the bag!
Brittni  .
Boone, NC
If I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies, these are the only morsels I think about using. They have never failed me, and every time I use them the recipe comes out terrifically. Speaking of recipes , the recipes on the back of the bag is the best by far. I've gotten so many compliments on my cookies when I use this product and their own recipe
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?