BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Let's face it. These are delicious alone or in a cookie! There is just something so great about Toll House & the recipe on the back is awesome!!! I love to mix the milk chocolate with the white chocolate as well!
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Love baking with these!!! Great for dipping too! Nestle has the best chocolate.
Katrina L.
These are great for baking. Always have them around for that reason. They are great in chocolate chip cookies but can be used in lots of other recipes!
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
I love nestles toll house chocolate chips! They are great during the holidays for making deserts! Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!
Rob K.
These chocolate chips are delicious!! I have used these in chocolate mouse, hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, and much more! They have an awesome flavor that I prefer over most chocolates and enjoy snacking on with a glass of milk. I definitely try to keep a bag of these in the kitchen at all times. I am no chocolate chip expert with side-by-side testing experience, but these are definitely solid chocolate bits for any of your chocolate needs.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these chocolates. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies but they are also good for melting and you can create multiple delicious deserts with these.
Korinne B.
I love this brand of chocolate chips. They don't taste like fake chocolate and melt perfectly when making cookies. I like the semisweet better than milk chocolate because it provides a nice contrast to the sweetness of the cookie or brownie without being too bitter like dark chocolate can be. They are also fun to nibble in mixed with nuts or craisins!
Anna Z.
Favorite chocolate chips! My grandmother makes the most delicious chocolate chip walnut and oatmeal cookies using Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips and every time I see the bag, I'm reminded of them!
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I used these to make my chocolate covered desserts! They melt quickly and have great taste!
Miro L.
Missoula, MT
I love making the obvious cookies with this, but also I've used them in brownies (subtle bro insert), and they always come out nicely!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?