BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a lover for chocolate and this satisfies my cravings . It's so easy to bake with , it melts perfectly in the matter of minutes . Has an excellent flavor . My favorite recipe to use this with is cracker candy . It's delicious, everyone needs to try it , it's seriously like crack in candy form
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a stay at home mommy so one of my specialties is baking. My kids LOVE chocolate chip cookies and I only use Toll House chocolate chips for them. I tried a store brand once and it was like they knew I changed something! I also love throwing them in pancakes and sometimes, if I'm feeling naughty.....I'll just eat them straight out of the bag!
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE baking with these chocolate chips for my amazing homemade chocolate chip cookies. I eat these on a regular basis. There's no comparison between these and other chocolate chips! They are hands down the best ones to use whether just to eat them or bake with them!
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
These chocolate chips are still my go to when I bake chocolate chip cookies. There is nothing like using the original Nestle Tollhouse cookie recipe on the back of the package if you want delicious chocolate chip cookies. I will also admit to sneaking them now and then when I have a craving for chocolate because I always keep a bag in our pantry.
Jocelyn C.
Tiffin, OH
The best brand of chocolate chips there are. I use these every time a recipe calls for chocolate chips. Even recipe books call for nestle over other brands. The price is worth the quality. I will continue to purchase this brand of chocolate chips.
Brittni  .
Boone, NC
If I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies, these are the only morsels I think about using. They have never failed me, and every time I use them the recipe comes out terrifically. Speaking of recipes , the recipes on the back of the bag is the best by far. I've gotten so many compliments on my cookies when I use this product and their own recipe
Brittney M.
Wetumpka, AL
These help make the best chocolate chip cookies. The flavor makes your tastebuds explode. The chips melt in your mouth where some chocolate pieces don't. Semi-sweet is best for sure. My son and I bake with these atleast once every couple of months
Sarrah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate morsels are great for many different recipes in baking and cooking. You can make chocolate chip cookies, you can melt them with some sweetened condensed milk to make chocolate fudge or you can use them in your tummy breakfast pancakes.
Loretta S.
We LOVE chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle's chocolate chips, and I won't use anything else. My family and I were craving some cookies a few weeks ago. Walmart didn't have Nestle's on the shelf and my family didn't understand why I wouldn't use another brand. No way! Nestle's is the best and is all I've ever used. My grandma used to keep a bag of Nestle's Semi-Sweet Morsels on the door of the fridge just for me to sneak into when I visited. Now my daughter eats them right out of the bag, too, and I can't get mad because I do the same thing!
Kimi A.
Sacramento, CA
Omg, these are the best! If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies (or just the dough 😜) these are the morsels to get! They are just the right amount of sweet and melt perfectly. Plus the recipe is right on the bag! Love!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?