BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
courtney L.
The only chocolate chips to use really!! They're the best!! In cookies, snack mixes, melted, really any way...Right out of the bag! Just me? Too yummy!
Erica C.
These are wonderful for baking! Especially for melting them and drizzling them on fruits and pastries. My go to product when i need to bake a storm! :)
brittney d.
These chocolate chips are perfect for make your favorite type of chocolate chip cookie! They are also really great for making truffles or eating alone!
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Does any other brand make chocolate chips?!?! I love these for baking and dipping. I think the morsels have great flavor and are a tradition in baking.
Donna L.
Hammond, LA
These are great for cookies and other desserts that I make on a regular basis. One of the best brands. I use this product about 6 times or more a year.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
These are great to bake with! Makes making cookies fun and easy! You can also melt them and use them to dip fruit in! Delicious!! Also, not too pricey!
Sarah B.
I love these morsels! I'm a huge fan of baking (especially cookies and cupcakes) and when I include chocolate chips... I always select Toll House! ❤️👍🏼
Caroline  S.
These chocolate chips are great. I use these all the time when I am baking chocolate chip cookies. These are sweet and delicious and really affordable.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Awesome chocolate chips. They have a great flavor at an affordable price. I love using these in my baking: cookies, bars, breads, and other fun treats.
Candice C.
North Las Vegas, NV
You can't go wrong with toll house!!! I only use toll house morsels. I'm always baking cookies for my son, because of these morsels. Price is good too!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?