BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these in so much of my cooking, I can't imagine my kitchen with out them. The chocolate is real, unlike some competitors. I buy them at my local Fred Meyers and they're never too expensive. I would absolutely recommend this.
Shelby S.
This product is a classic. I've been baking with these for as long as I can remember! They are good for baking and even better for eating. Great taste at a great price! I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't had them already.
Jonnelle R.
Drexel Hill, PA
These are my most favorite baking ingredient! Making a cake, throw some Nestle semi-sweets in. Don't want it in the cake? Add them on top of the frosting instead! There are many imitators, but the Nestle morsels are far superior. And don't try to fool me with that milk chocolate nonsense! Semi-sweet is the way to go!
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love the taste of these and don't like to use any other brand. They always make great cookies and I like to melt them for use with some recipes.

I also use these when I'm on a diet. I cannot live without chocolate but I can have just a couple of these and get my chocolate fix without blowing my calorie/carb limits.
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have used Tollhouse for as long as I can remember. They are great for melting when I need to cover truffles or cake balls, they are used in my chocolate chip cookies and for when we want to add a bit of chocolate to our ice cream.
Anesa  B.
ATLANTA, GA
These definitely melt the absolute best of any chocolate I've used. The secret is knowing that you have to mix with a little bit of oil and heat at intervals if you don't want to do it the long proper way. These don't melt chunky and they end up nice and smooth. Perfect for dipping things in chocolate.
Carol P.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only chocolate chips I ever use. I use the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag as the ONLY recipe I use.It is by far the best recipe out there. My children do not like cake so for their birthdays I always make fresh chocolate chip cookies with Toll House morsels. When in need of a quick chocolate fix I eat a few. I also add a few in my coffee on occasion for a change.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite chocolate is Ghirardelli but this is a great alternative and a lot cheaper than other brands. I always keep a large bag of these in my home because it is easy to whip up a bag of cookies if I have unexpected company. It helps they are affordable and easy to find.
Sarah R.
Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. Not only are these morsels responisble, but I use the recipe listed on the back. Follow the instructions to the tee, and take them out when the recipe says, even if the cookies don't look like they're done. They will seriously be thee best chocolate chip cookies you've ever tasted!!!
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Can't go wrong with these! They are the original go to chocolate chip for me anytime I need to bake cookies 💕 I eat them every time I make cookies which is about every 2 months. I would definitely recommend them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart