BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
The only kind of chocolate chips I use for my baking. I really notice a difference from these to knock odd brands like Great Value. Usually you can wait till there's a sale and really stock up. I have to have a bag on hand at all times.
Courtney M.
These are perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes or any other chocolate treats
Stephanie V.
MIAMI, FL
I love using these semi-sweet chocolate chips! I put them in as many baked goods as possible. Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cheesecakes, pies, pancakes, you name it!
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
Who doesn't love chocolate chips? I just used some of these last night on my popcorn! They have great flavor and melted very well. This brand it very reliable and I recommend these to anybody baking, making trail mix, or wanting something sweet!
Abby M.
Only chips I use to my famous cookies. Love to buy them at Costco, I bake quite a bit and in large amounts, so love being able to buy them in bulk! I also have a toddler that thinks they are great snacks!
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Since I was a little girl my Mom always bought this brand for baking... now as an adult I've tried other brands and Nestles.... I will never buy another brand of chocolate.
haylee g.
The best chocolate chips for baking! Love to use them in recipes, they are adorable and you can find them almost anywhere. The flavor is great and rich.
Nancy H.
Amazing for cookies. Easy to melt for garnish they are just amazing ❤️ for sure try out if you haven't
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
Best chocolate chips for cookies! The brand has been around forever and we never steer away from it !
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
These chocolate chips are a necessity if your a baker! They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store! I got mine at Walmart! It's a great value you get a ton of chocolate chips in this big bag! Love them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?