BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily C.
These NEVER disappoint! I've used them in countless recipes and they are always well-priced and tasty. They're much better than any value brand and they even taste good alone. I would 100% recommend!!
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Love love love these!! great for chocolate chip cookies!! You could melt and make chocolate covered pretzels
Brittany P.
Kenosha , WI
You can't go wrong with toll house!! My go to for making cookies or to melt and dip short bread in. It melts perfectly and is absolutely delicious. Brings back memories of baking with grandma!
Carlee M.
I love melting these down and drizzle in anything from cookies, popcorn, Graham crackers, marshmallows, just about anything. And don't forget to baked with them!!! Perfect!
Jordyn S.
Exira, IA
That perfect combination. Not too bitter and not too sweet! Melts in your mouth. Who doesn't have memories of baking with these little gems?!
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
I always use these to make homemade chocolate chip cookies! They work perfectly and are so so delicious
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
We use these all the time in my kitchen. They're awesome for cookies, pancakes, waffles.... basically anything! I mean who doesn't love a little chocolate? They're inexpensive, sweet, and can be thrown in just about any recipe!
Chel-c V.
Great for baking! We use these all the time! And great for trail mix too...or a small snack by themselves! Yum!
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I love baking and this are one of my faves of all times! I actually made some brownies today and added some on top to give an extra touch and sweetness. Totally recommend this.
Destiny M.
Metropolis, IL
The only thing I'll use when cooking. great in pancakes, cookies, brownies, and u like to eat them by them selves
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?