BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Perfect for baking cookies is very creamy n is really good n affordable ,,,l,
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Since I was a little girl my Mom always bought this brand for baking... now as an adult I've tried other brands and Nestles.... I will never buy another brand of chocolate.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love love love! I always have Nestle Toll House chocolate chips in in my frig because I have to make the family chocolate chip pancakes and they complain if they are not these chocolate chips because the pancakes do not come out as great tasting without them.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Whenever I need chocolate chips for recipes or I just want some I always get this brand. I love how easily it melts and they are just so good. The price isn't bad either and I don't think I'll use any other brand.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Delicious. What more can I say? These semi-sweet chocolate chips are made from real chocolate. You can make toll house cookies with the, jazz up a pan of brownies, melt them to dip pretzels in. It's chocolate in its best state.
Sharon N.
How can you go wrong with cookies just like mom use to make , so delicious and gooey .
The best cookies
Rima J.
dublin, ohio
Ever since I was young and baking cookies and blondies in the kitchen with my mom, Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels have been the chocolate chip of choice. They are the perfect size and integrate beautifully with whatever confection you are making. The semi-sweet morsels are just that, not overly sweet, which is perfect for recipes that already include a lot of sugar. These chips melt very well, too.
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best choice of chocolate chips for baking! They are always fresh and stay fresh for a while! Easy to measure and melt! I buy them for all my chocolate chip needs and you can buy them in big or smaller amounts! Happy Baking!
Shannon M.
The best chocolate for fudge making! I always have some in my cabinet. You just never know when you might need chocolate chip pancakes!
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
The best chocolate chips for baking, hands down. I have to stop myself from eating them out the bag like chips. They're sweet but still have that bitterness to them that's perfect for chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?