BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
these are great not just for chocolate chip cookies but also in hot chocloate to and in penut butter choclate chip cookies and on icecream to i also injoy putting these on cupcakes thers really realy no end to what you can us these for if its chocolate us these and it ku7st got even better
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Always the chocolate chips i go to when baking. Pretty affordable in comparison to others. They're pretty good for making snacks and such. Pretty easy to find them any where.
shannon R.
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking. I use them in my classic cookies and I also use them in my chocolate chip cheese cake
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
El sabor de estos productos es bastante bueno , contienen ingredientes de alta calidad y se mantiene su excelencia en sabor e innovación los recomiendo , ami me encantan!
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
These are perfect for cooking, especially in cookies. I continuously repurchase this item and I enjoy how it's semi-sweet. My Mom does not like milk chocolate and I enjoy both milk and dark, so these are perfect for the whole family.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
I love nestles toll house chocolate chips! They are great during the holidays for making deserts! Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!
María H.
Oologah, OK
Yummmm!! That's all I have to say. These are my favorite!! Especially when it comes to making cookies!! They are tremendously sweet. And make your taste buds so happy.
Samantha H.
Best morsels out there. I use these for a lot of baking. You can use them for cookies cakes or even throw them in your pancakes !
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I always use these when I'm making chocolate chip cookies or melting them down to create a chocolate drizzle over my snacks. These are really good when you melt them and drizzle them over popcorn, pretzels, and strawberries.
Jane V.
Hayward , CA
I use this for cooking and making cookies they make the best ever they are really sweat!!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?