BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
These are the best for cooking! I honestly wouldn't use anything else to make cookies with!
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
The white chocolate morsels were great! Tasted just like white chocolate, came in good packaging, I highly recommend! I tried Ghriadellis for baking and it was no good. Stick to nestle.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
We use nestle toll house alot in my family to make all kinds of cookies .i like the way they have a great taste to them
Kathy P.
Sandusky, OH
I love toll house morsels when I put them over ice cream. Plus with cookies. Sometimes I just eat them out of the bag to.
Vicki C.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. I always have a bag or two in my pantry for miscellaneous desserts and treats. They taste great.
Marinella T.
I use these all the time for my baking needs. only bag i reach for when i need to add chocolate chips
Sarah H.
Nestle is the only brand we use for baking! These are used in my mom's classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Very affordable too. And a nice recipe is printed on the back of the bag for your convenience!
Kristie K.
Summerville, SC
I'm so in love with these chocolate chips! Not only can you just eat them, you can also make amazing desserts with them also! You can get them at any local grocery store for very cheap! They make amazing snacks! I highly recommend them! I love how they turn out in chocolate chip cookies!
Nicole L.
I always have a hard grounder bag of these in my home. Perfect for baking cookies or brownies. The obvious choose of course! Put also great on pancakes, waffles or yoghurts. And sometimes just to snack on mixed with some nuts! Perfect!
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Since I was a little girl my Mom always bought this brand for baking... now as an adult I've tried other brands and Nestles.... I will never buy another brand of chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?