BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
My family absolutely loves chocolate chip cookies and these are the only chocolate chip that I use! I also found that when melting chocolate in a double boiler, adding a bit of wax to the chocolate works awesome to dip peanut butter balls or truffles in! Great taste!! Very happy with toll house!
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
These are a staple in my chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's a traditional recipe that's been handed down for 3 generations and they've always turn out perfect! They're not overbearingly sweet which really helps. I would never purchase anything else!
Deanna M.
Love these chocolate chips. Great for baking. I put them in everything! Pancakes, brownies, muffins, cookies, so yummy! They melt really good and give a wonderful chocolate taste to anything you put them in. They're also great to just snack on, shhhh.
Tanya P.
Boise, ID
I always thought that chocolate was chocolate until I got older and tried different brands. Toll house is by far the very best when it comes to chocolate chips. I use them to bake with, in snacks, and even in pancakes for breakfast! Hands down the best
Sophie O.
Watkinsville, GA
I'm a lover of the chocolate❤️ Child or old lady I will always pick this above the rest! Toll house you the real mvp of the year\of my life! If you were a person I would marry you thank you for all you do and for all you continue to do for my life❤️❤️
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used these chocolate chips in all of my chocolate chip recipes. I also really enjoy the recipe written on the package. I prefer the semi-sweet and find that they are just the right amount of sweetness. I always find these on sale for buy one get one or half off. I will continue to purchase them.
Liddie R.
Tollhouse where do I begin. This is the only brand of cookies I buy to fix with the kids. Now I will also purchased these chocolate chips to make cookies, melt to cover fruit, or to even melt to pour over ice cream. This is hands down the best brand.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Come on! Who doesn't love chocolate, I am right? Chocolates reliefs everything, even when it's our time of the month. Ladies can agree.

I use Nestle semi sweet chocolate on almost all my treats including pancakes. Those are the kids and my husbands favorite.

Michelle G.
What can you say? They are the staple American chocolate baking product. Compared to higher end morsels they are waxy in comparison, and slightly sweeter than premium semi-sweet chocolate. But I've used them frequently for cookies, pies, and brownies. The chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes on the bag is a classic, albeit not my favorite cookie recipe of all time.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love love love! I always have Nestle Toll House chocolate chips in in my frig because I have to make the family chocolate chip pancakes and they complain if they are not these chocolate chips because the pancakes do not come out as great tasting without them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?