BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jasmyn S.
Jacksonville , FL
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE! This brand has been in my family for years. It's the only brand we use in our baking. We buy so much of it especially around the holidays. Nothing beats this brand.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
The greatest of all chocolate chips! If you want some bomb chocolate chip cookies like your nana makes me, this is what she would use. She stocked up with these bad boys and made cookies for days. And nana doesn't mess with her baking, she's all kinds of legit. These. Are. Awesome!
Celene C.
Anaheim, CA
These are my go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs!! They're perfect for chocolate chip cookies but even better melted over fresh strawberries. I always have a bag of these stashed in my pantry. They also make for a yummy and quick sweet fix.
Kayla M.
Sacramento, CA
Gotta say this is probably the best brand of chocolate chips. The flavor is really good. Taste great. Prices vary, the cheapest I've seen this product was around $2-$3. Highly recommend to anyone who uses chocolate chips for baking.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love these toll house morsels chocolates. I eat these when I'm watching a movie. Yes very good flavor I could eat them all the time. Yes very affordable and not very pricy at all. Yes I would definitely recommend these to people.
Jessica N.
Lakewood, CA
I have to admit that I end up buying Nestle chocolate chips a lot. They're easy to find at the store, inexpensive, and actually melt really well. When we're in the mood for some chocolate chip cookies, these are generally what we use! However I will also say that I've had better chocolate chips. For instance, Ghirardelli anyone? A little harder to find, but so good! Nestle has a slightly grittier texture than Ghirardelli. Still, they do the job.
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
These are a classic and a staple product that someone can always find in my kitchen. They are not only used for baking but can be added to the morning oatmeal or yogurt on a day that I need a little bit more sweetness to start my day :). Everyone definitely needs these!
Shelby S.
This product is a classic. I've been baking with these for as long as I can remember! They are good for baking and even better for eating. Great taste at a great price! I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't had them already.
Anesa  B.
ATLANTA, GA
These definitely melt the absolute best of any chocolate I've used. The secret is knowing that you have to mix with a little bit of oil and heat at intervals if you don't want to do it the long proper way. These don't melt chunky and they end up nice and smooth. Perfect for dipping things in chocolate.
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have used Tollhouse for as long as I can remember. They are great for melting when I need to cover truffles or cake balls, they are used in my chocolate chip cookies and for when we want to add a bit of chocolate to our ice cream.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?