BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Can't go wrong with these! They are the original go to chocolate chip for me anytime I need to bake cookies 💕 I eat them every time I make cookies which is about every 2 months. I would definitely recommend them!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love these toll house morsels chocolates. I eat these when I'm watching a movie. Yes very good flavor I could eat them all the time. Yes very affordable and not very pricy at all. Yes I would definitely recommend these to people.
Jessica N.
Lakewood, CA
I have to admit that I end up buying Nestle chocolate chips a lot. They're easy to find at the store, inexpensive, and actually melt really well. When we're in the mood for some chocolate chip cookies, these are generally what we use! However I will also say that I've had better chocolate chips. For instance, Ghirardelli anyone? A little harder to find, but so good! Nestle has a slightly grittier texture than Ghirardelli. Still, they do the job.
Anesa  B.
These definitely melt the absolute best of any chocolate I've used. The secret is knowing that you have to mix with a little bit of oil and heat at intervals if you don't want to do it the long proper way. These don't melt chunky and they end up nice and smooth. Perfect for dipping things in chocolate.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
I love chocolate. It's my favorite thing in the world but when I was pregnant I admit, I used my pregnancy to eat whatever the hell I wanted. lol. My husband would catch me at night with a spoon of peanut butter and a bowl of chocolate chips. I would dip the spoon into the chocolate chips and eat it like that. Granted its not the best thing for you but I wouldn't give it up. lol
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
Love these morsels they come in several different sizes and chunk regular and minis used to so many different things with this from cookies , like Italian filling iin cannolis so many different desserts. Their dessert all in themselves you pour a little bowl and you have nice little snack.but bring the bag cuz you want more.
Carol P.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only chocolate chips I ever use. I use the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag as the ONLY recipe I use.It is by far the best recipe out there. My children do not like cake so for their birthdays I always make fresh chocolate chip cookies with Toll House morsels. When in need of a quick chocolate fix I eat a few. I also add a few in my coffee on occasion for a change.
Sarah R.
Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. Not only are these morsels responisble, but I use the recipe listed on the back. Follow the instructions to the tee, and take them out when the recipe says, even if the cookies don't look like they're done. They will seriously be thee best chocolate chip cookies you've ever tasted!!!
Dee G.
I love these chocolate chips I use them for cookies pancakes brownies and cakes they melt really good and you can use them for cake pops if you wanted to as well I love to bake and these are definitely my choice of chocolate chips
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love the taste of these and don't like to use any other brand. They always make great cookies and I like to melt them for use with some recipes.

I also use these when I'm on a diet. I cannot live without chocolate but I can have just a couple of these and get my chocolate fix without blowing my calorie/carb limits.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?