BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I like to use a handful of these when baking items from scratch. Sometimes it's cupcakes, brownies, cookies, or more. Your possibilities are endless with these chocolate drops. I recommend you pick up a pack wherever you shop.
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
Love these chocolate chips! I make cookies at least once a week & these are my go to.
LaShara D.
These semi sweet morsels are a great add in to cookies , brownies , or any type of pastry you are making they are so good and arena perfect add in. These are very balanced out in sweetness and are very light and can be eaten straight from the bag I love the little morsels.
Marinella T.
I use these all the time for my baking needs. only bag i reach for when i need to add chocolate chips
Lindsey Z.
Austin, TX
Great for baking, but my favorite thing to do is spread them over brownies fresh out of the oven in order to get a rich chocolate topping
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these chocolates. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies but they are also good for melting and you can create multiple delicious deserts with these.
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
Me and my mom use these for cooking all the time. They are just sweet enough to be useful for cookies, but if you want to eat them by themselves I'd go for something a little sweeter. I don't know if they are Vegan or not.
Jennifer T.
Rosemead, CA
I always use these chocolates whenever I could get them over the counter. The most basic and nice chocolate I got.
Melissa P.
Florida
I like chocolate. I like to make cookies, muffins, pancakes, brownies and fudge with Nestle chocolate.
Marii M.
I make chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips are America's staple for any kitchen, I am still dreaming up different ways to use these chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?