BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love chocolate chips! They are my favorite! I usually but this at Walmart..
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
This are great for just about anything! You can do it with any cooking you desire. I love chocolate so i put it on just about anything thats sweet and yumny!
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I enjoy using these in the family's chocolate chip cookies and even Great in my pancake's recipes. The best semi-sweet chocolate chips I've ever used that isn't expensive!! I love how they melt just a little bit and not completely away when I cook and bake with them. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves to bake!
Karen K.
Riverview, FL
It's the original Toll-House cookie chocolate! This is one of the best, you won't go wrong having this on your shelf at home!
Cindy L.
I love using Nestlé chocolate chips for cookies. Not only can they be used in cookies. I also like to melt them in a bowl on top of a pot with boiling water, just so it won't burn. I like to make truffles with this chocolate. I love that it's sweet enough. Writing this review is making me want to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
These are perfect for deserts, and chocolate covered strawberries. I use them for cookies, cakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. The price is great, and I love the taste.
Rachel W.
Fairfield, OH
These are my go to when I want to make desserts. I put them in cookies and I'll even melt them down and drizzle them on rice krispie treats. They are not overly sweet.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I always have a bag of these in my pantry for a last minute dessert. I can make amazing chocolate chip cookies with these. Nice thing is that they are available almost anywhere!
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
Great for baking ! I buy these every year! I use them in cookies and brownies and for sweets!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use in baking cookies and cakes! They're so so good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?