BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey Z.
Austin, TX
Great for baking, but my favorite thing to do is spread them over brownies fresh out of the oven in order to get a rich chocolate topping
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite chocolate chips! Not only do I use them when baking, but I also love putting them on ice cream and in trail mix. They're absolutely delicious!
Sara Jane B.
These are the only type of chocolate chips that I buy. Perfect for cookies, making fudge, or even just for snacking.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I really like these. they are small in size so if you're baking and trying to melt them there is no difficulty
Jennifer H.
soooo good!!! great to use when baking cookies, as well as adding to your pancakemix
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the definite must have went to comes to making anything that requires chocolate chips I will never use anything else
HEATHER C.
Absolutely my favorite chocolate chips! These little morsels can be used in so many ways because of the delicious taste Nestle is and will Forever be my chocolate go too!
Tina W.
These are a pantry staple for a reason. The quality is never a question. I love using these in cookies or melted to incorporate into a recipe other than chocolate chip cookies.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I love baking and this are one of my faves of all times! I actually made some brownies today and added some on top to give an extra touch and sweetness. Totally recommend this.
Kayla G.
Jerome, ID
These are the only chocolate chips I buy to use in my family chocolate chip cookie recipe. Stays fresh and lasts longer if you store them in the freezer until ready for use.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?