BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maya C.
Great melt-able morsels as well as using whole in any recipe! I love melting them and using them for the coating on my peanut butter balls. They just melt in your mouth and are delicious! Great price too especially during the holidays when they have sales going.
Natalie P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Perfect for baking. I enjoy putting them in my brownie and cake mixes for extra hint of chocolate. I even put them in my oatmeal or hot coffee for a chocolate taste.
Kelly P.
Absolutely the ONLY chocolate chip I will use! If I am going to spend the time and effort in the kitchen to whip up something chocolatey and awesome, then I'm not going to use a sub-par chocolate chip! This is the only chocolate morsel that is allowed in my sweet baked goods! The semi-sweet variety is my go-to for almost any recipe calling for chocolate chips.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
Whenever a recipe calls for chocolate chips these are the ones I grab! They may be a little more expensive than the store brand but they are worth it! They taste the best, have the best consistency, and can really be used for anything. Melt them down to dip cookies into them, use them to decorate, put them in brownie batter... You can do anything with them!
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Although the am not a chocolate freak I do like keeping a bag of these in the freezer for when I get a little craving. perfect for just a small snack. Kids love them in the cookies of course but mom likes hiding them in the freezer for another time ;)
Beatriz G.
Bell, CA
Nestle is my go to chocolate for chocolate chip cookies!! I make these at least once a week so I always have a bag in my counter, and I always pair them with this awesome PERFECT recipe (below). My family's been looking for a crunchy soft cookie and did I mention they are absolutely beautiful! and you need no butter : )

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Bailey D.
These chocolate chips are really great for making chocolate chip cookies. When making chocolate chip cookies if you are going to use these chocolate chips, make sure you use the semi sweet so you get the best of both worlds in bold and sweet flavors.
Adrienne M.
ELK GROVE, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are definitely a classic and are always perfect for chocolate chip cookies. My hubby and stepsons constantly request chocolate chip cookies and bring me bags of the Nestle Toll House morsels just to give me an extra incentive to make them! The recipe on the back is the one I always use and the cookies always turn out perfect! Wonderful product!
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tend to always keep a bag of these in the house. Of course they're great for baking but there are som many other uses too. Sprinkled on top of pea it butter crackers for a quick snack. Or grab a few just to take of that edge of chocolate cravings.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
This has been the classic morsel I use for my baking. My family has been using them for decades with its recognizable packaging. They melt evenly in the oven. They keep well in the freezer for storage. A timeless classic affordable and easy to find!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?