BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect combination. Tastes really good and they're amazing for baking or melting down to our over fruit or in almond milk to make got chocolate
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
These are the best for baking with! and also little treats for your little one! no mess!
Chelsea S.
These are great. My son and I use these when we bake together all the time. We also eat them straight from the bag! They are delicious and can be purchased at your local Walmart for a pretty good price! Definitely my brand of choice.
Tania V.
Great chocolate chips, fantastic for cookies and brownies. Melt with no problem
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Nestle toll House semi-sweet chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. I like to put this chocolate in my cookies and brownies for an oowy goowy desert. In a good way. I also like to sprinkle these on my ice cream as a yummy topping for ice cream sundaes.
Karen K.
Riverview, FL
It's the original Toll-House cookie chocolate! This is one of the best, you won't go wrong having this on your shelf at home!
Tasia R.
Semora, NC
Not only could you use this for simple cooking habits, but also for advance. It is good in value. I brought this at my local store. The sweet chocolate had a wonderful flavor. I highly recommend this for chocolate lovers.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of the all time most addicting chocolates ever! Whenever I purchase these, I constantly have my hand in the bag and want more. They're also great to cook with, as long as you don't finish the whole bag!
Alyssa P.
Oh man, don't get me started. These are some of the best morsels I've ever eaten. I can always find myself eatin' them like candy or buying six bags to give away little baggies of them to kiddies on Halloween. In love. Could use more in a bag, though. EXPENSIVE.
Emma H.
Really amazing chocolate chips! They are super yummy and super affordable !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?