BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kazie R.
Gilman City, MO
Don't sell yourself short!! I am all for saving a buck and using generics but when it comes to chocolate chips, DO NOT skimp on these... I have tried every chocolate chip but i get the BEST cookies and cakes from the semi- sweet morsels. Even melting time... and with the perfect chewy not cakey cookie they are to die for!! Pair with Fishers Chopped Walnuts for the Ultimate chocolate chip cookie!
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are, by far, the best morsels to use when baking and making amazing sweet treats for your family and friends. They have a baking consistency that I just cannot find with any other brand. These are always well-stocked in my pantry.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've tried many brands of chocolate chips in my life, but I always come back to toll house. These chocolate chips have the right blend of flavor sand melt into the warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies my family loves.
Victoria M.
Chesterfield, VA
These are great for chocolate chip cookies when they're baked. But not that great for pancakes or melted to dip in. Has a bit waxy texture to it like most American chocolates. I only purchase these when they're on sale.
Sabrina W.
Sheldon, wi
I buy chocolate chips to have on hand for everything. With 4 kids they come in handy! I put them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and even bribe them with them. I potty trained my youngest daughter with chocolate chips. She got 2 when she peed on the potty and 4 if she poo'd!
Jasmyn S.
Jacksonville , FL
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE! This brand has been in my family for years. It's the only brand we use in our baking. We buy so much of it especially around the holidays. Nothing beats this brand.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
The greatest of all chocolate chips! If you want some bomb chocolate chip cookies like your nana makes me, this is what she would use. She stocked up with these bad boys and made cookies for days. And nana doesn't mess with her baking, she's all kinds of legit. These. Are. Awesome!
Georgia C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use. I use these when making fudge, cookies, cake in a mug, and so many other things! Sometimes I even eat them plain. I also like to put them on a bagel with peanut butter to make it a little sweeter. Great price too! Definitely recommend
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
Can't bake cookies and other goodies without using Toll House Morsels, I bake with my kids with them the same as my mom did with me. We also use these with my daughter who has Autism in her rewards box that her therapist uses with her.
Michelle W.
These are just classic. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! They never stay long in our house if they're not going in cookies or coating other sweets they're ate by the handful by my kiddos. A for sure staple of our household.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?