BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maricela L.
These are my favorite chocolate chips! I use them for baking or just to simply snack on, dark chocolate are my favorite! I always purchase them at Walmart.
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
These are hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. I use these to make chocolate chip cookies and I also eat them alone because they're delicious!
Lindzie B.
Love using these in Christmas cookies! I use yellow cake mix and mix the colored chips. Very festive and taste great. Will definitely use again this year.
Sarah M.
Endicott, NY
When I think of a classic item I think of Tollhouse chocolate chips. The recipe on the back makes the best chocolate chip cookies. Why mess with the best!
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
My favorite brand if chips to bake with. Harder to melt at room temp unlike others, easier to work with, and tastes great even if eating as a small snack.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Great product their cookies are amazing and really fun to bake I highly recommend guys. This is the perfect family baking moment to bond with your family.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember sneaking these chocolates when I was younger. I absolutely loved them, and loved baking with them... And now I get to pass it along to my kids.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a baker, and these are my go to chocolate chips. Their price point is so perfect. As a result, I don't have to stress about these in my baking costs.
Rachel P.
Are there other chocolate chip brands? I mean I know there are but something about Tollhouse is so American and so perfect and traditional it's my go to!!
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I will use. They are so delicious and they bake so well in cookies. They are also great for making peanut butter balls.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?