BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
These guys are great for baking and breakfast stuff! Sometimes I even eat them when I have a sweet tooth. I've tried all the ones they have and just love them! I recommend this brand, they have many varieties. I have like 5 different bags at home right now
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these all the time. I honestly have 3 bags in my house right now. They are great in cookies and cheesecakes. My cousin loves to use them to make a s'mores dip when we have parties and everyone loves it. These are just so great for many different things.
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best semi-sweet chocolate chips for baking! They taste great and they stay solid within cookies when you bake them. I always make sure to get these to keep on hand around the holidays. You never know when you might need to make some last minute cookies.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
This product has a great chocolate taste, and can be used in SOOOO many different desserts in SO many different ways, i have used this in my cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and even melted it to pour over ice cream. I always keep a bag of these in my house!
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
These are great to make good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies like mom or grandma used to make. I prefer the recipe that comes on the back of the package to other recipes. The reason I gave 4 stars is that I like milk chocolate chips in my cookies much more than semi sweet.
Kathryn S.
Silverdale, WA
These tiny chocolate chips have been a part of my life since before I can remember. Every holiday, my family bakes, and cooks, and makes candy, and quick breads, and a dozen other things...and without this consistently proven product, our holiday gifts would be lost! We rely on the standard to provide us with consistent results, and we get them every time!
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love chocolate. my favorite use for these morsels are in chocolate chip pancakes. They are perfect in the way that they are not overly sweet but also not bitter. You can even put them in a bag and have them as a snack whenever or wherever.
Samantha F.
Erie, PA
Nestlé makes the best chocolate chips. I use chocolate chips in my baking all the time and I can honestly say that Nestlé makes the best semi-sweet chips I have ever tasted. The chocolate comes out so rich tasting, they are the only brand I buy anymore. I like to eat these out of the bag and in baked goods. The milk chocolate morals are just as good!
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
Nestle is my favorite brand of chocolate chips to use in my food. They are so universal when you're looking for something a little sweet to indulge in. I use them in my oats, cookies, trail mixes, yogurt, banana bread. They are so creamy and flavorful.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use and only use Toll House Morsels on my cookies when I bake. I love the taste and the brand. I use the semi sweet morsels mostly because I want my cookies to have taste to them and I don't want the morsels to overpower my cookie. For the price I have seen most places carry them at a good price.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?