BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite chocolates to bake with. I love putting these chips in brownies, cookies, and muffins. They also melt down evenly which makes them perfect for flavoring sauces, frosting, and batter. I highly recommend their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the label and have yet to have a gluten free cookie that good.
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
These are my go to options for chocolate chips. So delicious and can easily melt them to put a top coat on any desired desert! Love to bake and this product makes it 100x easier. Great price and can find these almost at any supermarket!
Chloe H.
I love these chips! They are the best to cook with because they always melt just perfectly in your recipes. I buy mine from Walmart. I don't purchase it too regularly because I don't cook desserts very much, but when I do, this is what I buy.
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
I have an obsession with baking the perfect chocolate chip cookies and these chips are perfect! Great also for magic cookie bars!! I like to use a mixture of semi sweet and milk chocolate morsels which changes the dynamic of any cookie.
Michelle M.
The one thing you can not forget to put in your cookies! I use these all the time. I'll make granola right before it cools I'll put some of these on top. let them melt then spread over the granola, Cool completely to have a yummy treat
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
These chocolate chips work great when baking tasty treats such as cookies, muffins, or even pancakes! You can also eat some of these by themselves as a snack. They are tiny and taste just like regular chocolate. They are in the shape of a mini Hershey kiss.
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Chocolate Bits are the ONLY brand to buy!! Not only are they best in chocolate chip cookies and countless other recipes, but I use them as a secret ingredient in another recipe of mine and everyone LOVES this treat and they ask for it all the time.
These can be a bit pricey if you by the largest bags like I do...but man it is so worth it!
Sabrina W.
Sheldon, wi
I buy chocolate chips to have on hand for everything. With 4 kids they come in handy! I put them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and even bribe them with them. I potty trained my youngest daughter with chocolate chips. She got 2 when she peed on the potty and 4 if she poo'd!
Kazie R.
Gilman City, MO
Don't sell yourself short!! I am all for saving a buck and using generics but when it comes to chocolate chips, DO NOT skimp on these... I have tried every chocolate chip but i get the BEST cookies and cakes from the semi- sweet morsels. Even melting time... and with the perfect chewy not cakey cookie they are to die for!! Pair with Fishers Chopped Walnuts for the Ultimate chocolate chip cookie!
JJ B.
These morsels taste good and are fun to eat. I like using these when I make my own trail mix at home. Morsels add just the right amount of sweetness to my trail mix without over doing it. I also use these in cookies and rice Krispy treats.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back