BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips! These are great for baking. I've been using them ever since I started baking. Will always use these!
Modern Day G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love using these for cookies I also like eating them when I am trying to be good and healthy. I will have a handful at night to curb my sweettooth craving
Kelly R.
I love these chocolates! They are great for Melting and then eating it with foods like pretzels, chips, but they are also good to cook with and make treats!
Azalia D.
These chocolate chips are wonderful for baking or eating right or of the package! They are also great for melting to make ganache for the top of bunt cakes.
Jenna S.
I use these anytime I need semisweet chocolate in a recipe, and usually even if the recipe calls for milk chocolate because I prefer it to buy be as sweet.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Great for chocolate chip cookies!!! Also can be used to melt chocolate to coat fruit. May e even just a snack during the day. They are sweet and flavorful.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Nestle is such a good chocolate brand! Love these chocolate chips for baking or even for just adding to oatmeal or eating plain. Semi sweet is my favorite!
Maricela L.
These are my favorite chocolate chips! I use them for baking or just to simply snack on, dark chocolate are my favorite! I always purchase them at Walmart.
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
These are hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. I use these to make chocolate chip cookies and I also eat them alone because they're delicious!
Lindzie B.
Love using these in Christmas cookies! I use yellow cake mix and mix the colored chips. Very festive and taste great. Will definitely use again this year.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?