BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maya C.
Great melt-able morsels as well as using whole in any recipe! I love melting them and using them for the coating on my peanut butter balls. They just melt in your mouth and are delicious! Great price too especially during the holidays when they have sales going.
Tyconda C.
Toll House Morsels have to be one of the best chocolate chips there are at a fair price. They make great chocolate chip cookies. I love the fact that I can do so many things with these chips. When these chips get warm they melt smoothly. Toll House has not changed their recipe in years, I remember eating homemade cookies as a little girl. Now when I make them as an adult they taste the same. I still love making them.
Sherry N.
Cookie dough comes out so well with these guys in them. I like doing melts and dips with them too. good taste and not to expensive. year round or Christmas, they are worth having on hand for those sweet bakery needs. Ps. Don't forget the walnuts.. love these in chocolate cookies with nuts. yummie!
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
This product has a great chocolate taste, and can be used in SOOOO many different desserts in SO many different ways, i have used this in my cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and even melted it to pour over ice cream. I always keep a bag of these in my house!
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
Nestle is my favorite brand of chocolate chips to use in my food. They are so universal when you're looking for something a little sweet to indulge in. I use them in my oats, cookies, trail mixes, yogurt, banana bread. They are so creamy and flavorful.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Honestly a classic ingredient and snack! I buy a pack of these at any grocery store, and it's always the perfect amount to use in recipes and as snacks! A pack of these last me about 2 weeks, and I definitely recommend these than any other brand of chocolate chips!
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
These are great to make good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies like mom or grandma used to make. I prefer the recipe that comes on the back of the package to other recipes. The reason I gave 4 stars is that I like milk chocolate chips in my cookies much more than semi sweet.
Maggie H.
This is one of my kitchen staples!! I always have semi sweet morsels in my pantry. They are a perfect addition to a trail mix, my famous chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate muffins or simply a handful for a quick chocolate fix!
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME
Only brand I will buy to make my chocolate chip cookies or my kids favorite... chocolate chip pancakes. Not to sweet just perfect. Best recipe for cookies right here
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these all the time. I honestly have 3 bags in my house right now. They are great in cookies and cheesecakes. My cousin loves to use them to make a s'mores dip when we have parties and everyone loves it. These are just so great for many different things.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?