BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
These are kept in the freezer for my treats about a teaspoon of these bad boys and my whole day is better! These are great for baking or even for making candy suckers. I like this better than Wilton candy melts.
Kristin B.
Charlestown, IN
These semi-sweet morsels are perfect for your gooey chocolate chip cookies! Especially on winter nights!
Yakira A.
This is my go to chocolate when ever I make cookies from scratch. The semi sweet ones are really good for any of your baking needs. I love that you can store for later use and not really worry.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My favorite morsels to use in any of my baking recipes... whether it's chocolate or butterscotch morsels they all bring life to any cookie recipe you make...
Brittany P.
Kenosha , WI
You can't go wrong with toll house!! My go to for making cookies or to melt and dip short bread in. It melts perfectly and is absolutely delicious. Brings back memories of baking with grandma!
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
This is my go to brand when I need them for a recipe! Love these, and its hard to resist just eating them out of the bag!
Caroline B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I use these all the time when I bake. I love how they can be used in so many recipes and they are also so easy to melt!
Tasha T.
Greenfield, MA
Best to use in brownies or cookies. The recipe on the bag is great. Best if you take out 7 minutes sooner than the time listed.
Leslye D.
This is the best thing you can use when your doing chocolate chip cookie !!
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Toll house is one of the best brands of chocolate chips on the market. Growing up mom always had a bag in the cupboard ready for chocolate chip cookies. Love eating these by the handful if I have a chocolate craving and don't have a candy bar.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?