BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tasia R.
Semora, NC
Not only could you use this for simple cooking habits, but also for advance. It is good in value. I brought this at my local store. The sweet chocolate had a wonderful flavor. I highly recommend this for chocolate lovers.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best chocolate ! Love making cookies with it or even adding it to other things I may bake !!
Natalie H.
Nestle chocolate chips are the only type of chocolate chips I will buy for my cookies! They're delectable, have a smooth taste, and melt easily for transforming any dessert.
Katriena C.
How would the consistency be if I were to make muffins? I've made cookies with these but would these make a big gooey mess
Ali Y.
Even if I make cookies or brownies from a mix, I always add at least half a bag of the chocolate chips to the batter. They're a good snack. They're super cheap. I put them in the freezer and eat them by themselves.
Stacy G.
Levittown, PA
Yum yum yum yum! Who even needs the cookie part? These are great right out of the bag! Great chocolate fix when you're looking for a little sweet.
Katie M.
These are kept in the freezer for my treats about a teaspoon of these bad boys and my whole day is better! These are great for baking or even for making candy suckers. I like this better than Wilton candy melts.
Kristin B.
Charlestown, IN
These semi-sweet morsels are perfect for your gooey chocolate chip cookies! Especially on winter nights!
Yakira A.
This is my go to chocolate when ever I make cookies from scratch. The semi sweet ones are really good for any of your baking needs. I love that you can store for later use and not really worry.
April V.
Evarts, KY
I actually buy these and eat a handful as a sweet snack. They are also my go to morsels for my holiday fudge I make all the time.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?