BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica C.
A bag filled of endless possibilities. Delicious bits of chocolaty goodness. I often use them in cookies, pancakes, pies and when I'm extra creative I like to melt them and drizzle over fruits such as strawberries. Easy diy romantic treat.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A bag of these stay in my kitchen. I'm a southern girl who loves to cook. I keep semi sweet and milk chocolate on hand. The possibilities are endless with a bag of chocolate chips. Homemade hot coco chocolate chip cookies peanut butter chocolate chip cookies Brownies ...mmmhmmm now I'm starving. I think am about to run out of a bag real soon!
Lorelai M.
These are my favorite chocolates to bake with. I love putting these chips in brownies, cookies, and muffins. They also melt down evenly which makes them perfect for flavoring sauces, frosting, and batter. I highly recommend their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the label and have yet to have a gluten free cookie that good.
Juliette D.
I use these chocolate chips for so many things. They are so delicious and they taste great in cookies, ice cream, brownies, muffins, and even cake! Everyone loves them and you can find them at many stores where they sell food and snacks.
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of chocolate baking. From chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chocolate chip cheese cake, happy bars, oatmeal chocolate chip bars, chocolate covered strawberries and I even use them to make Hot chocolate for my grand-son. I Love theses morsels. I have tried generic chocolate chips, however they do not melt has well and sometimes have an odd taste to them.
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Chocolate Bits are the ONLY brand to buy!! Not only are they best in chocolate chip cookies and countless other recipes, but I use them as a secret ingredient in another recipe of mine and everyone LOVES this treat and they ask for it all the time.
These can be a bit pricey if you by the largest bags like I do...but man it is so worth it!
Trini K.
St George, UT
Honestly, I love these chocolate chips they are my go to when baking cookies or other desserts. They have a great flavor and are affordable. The package also has great recipes on the back!! You can't go wrong with this brand. Great product and would definitely recommend them.
Celene C.
Anaheim , CA
These are my go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs!! They're perfect for chocolate chip cookies but even better melted over fresh strawberries. I always have a bag of these stashed in my pantry. They also make for a yummy and quick sweet fix.
Georgia C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use. I use these when making fudge, cookies, cake in a mug, and so many other things! Sometimes I even eat them plain. I also like to put them on a bagel with peanut butter to make it a little sweeter. Great price too! Definitely recommend
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
The greatest of all chocolate chips! If you want some bomb chocolate chip cookies like your nana makes me, this is what she would use. She stocked up with these bad boys and made cookies for days. And nana doesn't mess with her baking, she's all kinds of legit. These. Are. Awesome!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?