BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Missy W.
OAKBORO, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are, by far, the best morsels to use when baking and making amazing sweet treats for your family and friends. They have a baking consistency that I just cannot find with any other brand. These are always well-stocked in my pantry.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I've tried many brands of chocolate chips in my life, but I always come back to toll house. These chocolate chips have the right blend of flavor sand melt into the warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies my family loves.
Kazie R.
Gilman City, MO
Don't sell yourself short!! I am all for saving a buck and using generics but when it comes to chocolate chips, DO NOT skimp on these... I have tried every chocolate chip but i get the BEST cookies and cakes from the semi- sweet morsels. Even melting time... and with the perfect chewy not cakey cookie they are to die for!! Pair with Fishers Chopped Walnuts for the Ultimate chocolate chip cookie!
Mary Beth F.
St Petersburg, FL
These chocolate chips work great when baking tasty treats such as cookies, muffins, or even pancakes! You can also eat some of these by themselves as a snack. They are tiny and taste just like regular chocolate. They are in the shape of a mini Hershey kiss.
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
Toll House Morsels is an essential on pur grocery list. Not only is it the main ingredient in our home made chocolate chip cookies but its perfect in our chocolate chip breakfast pancakes. It adds just the right amount of sweetness and rich chocolate taste. Absolutely delicious!
Victoria M.
Chesterfield, VA
These are great for chocolate chip cookies when they're baked. But not that great for pancakes or melted to dip in. Has a bit waxy texture to it like most American chocolates. I only purchase these when they're on sale.
Sabrina W.
Sheldon, wi
I buy chocolate chips to have on hand for everything. With 4 kids they come in handy! I put them in cookies, muffins, pancakes, and even bribe them with them. I potty trained my youngest daughter with chocolate chips. She got 2 when she peed on the potty and 4 if she poo'd!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Toll house morsels are the perfect amount of sweet! They are easy to use, just add a small handful to baking recipes to add just the right amount of chocolatey goodness to popcorn, cookies, muffins, waffles, or anything you can think of!
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Chocolate Bits are the ONLY brand to buy!! Not only are they best in chocolate chip cookies and countless other recipes, but I use them as a secret ingredient in another recipe of mine and everyone LOVES this treat and they ask for it all the time.
These can be a bit pricey if you by the largest bags like I do...but man it is so worth it!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these in homemade chocolate chip cookies and my husband likes to just eat them like they are! I like the semi sweet better because it's not to much sweetness but still taste great! The options are Endless in what you can do with these
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart