BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
These are the gold standard when it comes to chocolate chips. The semi-sweet chips are the perfect balance of chocolate with sweet making them extremely versatile. They are great in baked sweet goods like chocolate chip cookies, meringue cookies, pancakes or in homemade "trail mix" with nuts and chips and raisins. They taste great on vanilla ice cream! They are also great to melt and mix into recipes that require chocolate.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
The Morsels are great. I refrigerate them so they get cold and eat them. I add these to my cookie mix, ice cream, melt them in hot cocoa, add them to pancake mix. You can't go wrong with chocolate morsels.
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
I love these! There are so many things you can make! Last night I used the recipe on the bag to make the cookie dough mix then I pressed half to the bottom of a non greased pan then mixed 8oz cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar and one egg then put that over the cookie dough and sprinkle the remaining cookie dough over the pan and bake at 350 for 40 min it's amazing!!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love these! Would it be bad if I said that I sometimes but them and just eat them straight from the bag? Lol. They are yummy and perfect for baking or to add in pancakes. They sell them everywhere so it's easy to find. Pretty much every supermarket has it available.
Anosha S.
I love love love these! Only chips i will use in any recipie that require them! The flavor is perfect; not too bitter and not overly sweet. The price is completely worth better than what you get and definitely something to always stay stocked up on for those morning chocolate chip pancakes!
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with the classic Tollhouse morsels. Who doesn't love ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven? And these morsels are so versatile, they can be incorporated into tens of thousands of recipes. My personal favorite way to eat them is with a spoonful of peanut butter.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have purchased different brands besides toll house but nothing compares to them. Toll house is the way to go! I love making chocolate chip cookies and I melt them and put them over popcorn (weird but sooo good), chocolate chip pancakes, or just eat the morsels themselves. Lol they come in all different flavors. Get creative and make something delicious. Yum!
April B.
Buffalo, WV
These are the perfect chocolate for. Baking!! I have used them for icing my eclairs, Oreo truffles, and so much more!! I get the semi sweet so it's not sugar overload or bitter. When I'm not using them in my food I'm eating them straight up by the handfuls.
Kristen D.
These chocolate chips are so good. I love them in cookies, pancakes, even brownies. I also will have them if I need my chocolate fix 😉 My local grocery store always has a great variety of these from chocolate to white chocolate. I would definitely recommend.
Bianca V.
This si so tasty and great for baking. whenever i run out of chocolate for s'mores aka my love i always melt these and put them on top of the marshmallow they're soon good. they're of a great value and super cheap compared to other brands and definelty worth it
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?