BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley B.
Dublin, GA
If I could give this a million stars I would...Nestle chocolate chips have been a staple in my home, even as a child. I remember my Mama always having some in the cabinet.. I used to, and still do store my chocolate chips in the freezer, and snack on a few during the day! So many uses, such great flavor and quality! There is only ONE chocolate chip brand for out family💜
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love to have these at home for baking, a special treat in yogurt, or even just a late night snack to cure that craving for sweets! They make portion control a breeze because you feel like you're eating so many (when you eat them one by one and not by the handful, which I've totally done as well).
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
There's really not much that I can say that the rating of this product does not ready show. If you're going to be making chocolate chip cookies this is your chocolate chip. The perfect combination of bitter and sweet these chocolate chips make any cookie the best cookie you've ever had. I don't ever reach for any other brand when I'm making cookies. And I suggest you don't either you can thank me later!
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
These chocolate chips are delicious and you can buy them almost anywhere. They average $5 a bag. I like to bake a lot and when I do, I use these for any of my chocolate chip baked goods. I've tried other brands but I really like this one because they have a good, real chocolate flavor
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I do not do a lot of baking but I have found other ways to use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. I put them in homemade trail mix, chex mix, in oatmeal and yogurt. My teenage daughter loves to add them into her pancake mix when she cooks breakfast. Sometimes I just grab a handful of morsels for a chocolate fix.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
These chocolate chips are so amazing. A must have if you want the chewy cookies they are known for. If you add cooking oil for half the butter required in the recipe found on the package the chips remain soft just like they were just removed from the oven. Perfect in every way.
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Really the best product in it's class. It tastes better than any of the other alternative products and it's just the right amount of sweet. It's such good value. Definitely recommending it for everyone but be careful, once you start eating them you might not stop. And you can basically use them for anything. Melting over cupcakes, in chochip cookies or just eat just like that.
Anna L.
Brownfield, ME
I have been using Nestle Toll House ever since I started baking when I was five, and I don't think I could live without it. These morsels are perfect for a ton of different recipes, cookies, brownies, cake, or just eaten as a snack. These have been, and always will be a staple.
Rima J.
Dublin, OH
Ever since I was young and baking cookies and blondies in the kitchen with my mom, Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels have been the chocolate chip of choice. They are the perfect size and integrate beautifully with whatever confection you are making. The semi-sweet morsels are just that, not overly sweet, which is perfect for recipes that already include a lot of sugar. These chips melt very well, too.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether it's for baking or just adding a little extra to a snack these morsels are perfect size I use them for my homemade cookies and cream cookies great value and definitely worthy of the purchase always enough for extra or when the little ones deserve a nice chocolate snack
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?