BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Semi-sweet chocolate morsels are one of my baking essentials, lots of places carry it and for very low prices too. The bag comes with a lot of them so I often just sprinkle them into my batter and then stir it up before it makes it way to the oven to become melted chocolatey goodness!
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
I can't imagine using any other baking chips in any of my recipes that require it. I've tried using other brands, but they are either too sweet or too bitter, neither of which is what you want when you are trying to make your famous chocolate chip cookies. I would definitely recommend.
Heather M.
I use these morsels in my cookie batter, brownie mix, and and cake I can! They have the best flavor by far and are reasonably priced. I've used other brands and they always fall short by being too sweet or very bitter. The Nestle semi-sweet morsels are the best finish to any dessert.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking cookies. I even use them in my pancakes! Theyre not bitter nor too sweet so when you take a bite into it, theres just the right amount of sweetness. These dont melt like other brands do so they keep their shape under heat very well
RaeAnne P.
Midland, TX
These amazing morsels go in EVERY batch of chocolate chip cookies I bake! My kids love to eat them right out of the bag.. I guess you could say they're pretty tasty! I just baked a batch of cookies that we couldn't get enough of and it wouldn't be possible without Toll House Morsels!
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do a lot of Christmas baking every year. (And baking every other time of the year!) My go to brand of chocolate chips is nestle tollhouse. They are the best tasting, in my opinion. My mother used them, as did my grandmother, and great grandmother. Nestle has our business for life!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Whenever I make chocolate chip cookies I ALWAYS use these chocolate morsels. They are so good and melt perfectly in the cookie. So that way when they come out of the oven they are chocolatey. I would never use any other type of chocolate chips to put in my cookies. This is the best.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
The greatest of all chocolate chips! If you want some bomb chocolate chip cookies like your nana makes me, this is what she would use. She stocked up with these bad boys and made cookies for days. And nana doesn't mess with her baking, she's all kinds of legit. These. Are. Awesome!
Dawn C.
I love this product... My son uses these when he teaches a class for his after school class. He taught them to make chocolate covered Oreos. We used white chocolate and milk chocolate. I fell in love with them ... YouTube helped us out, but the morsels made the projects wonderful.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a staple item in my house. When the kids see it they gather around to help make cookies. I usually buy them at Walmart as they are best budget priced there. We make cookies at least once a month and they are gone in 2 days! Thanks to Toll House for making great memories.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?