BY TOLL HOUSE #31 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always like to have an open bag of Nestles Chocoate chips in my cupboard clipped tightly closed with a binder clip. When I want a tasty chocolate treat I will take out of the refridgerator a quarter of a previously made peanut butter sandwich made with Milton's whole grain bread and Laura Scudder's peanut butter. I open up the sandwich and place 4 or 5 chips on the peanut butter, put the little sandwich back together. Then I wrap it loosely in a slightly damp paper towel and put it in the microwave for just a few seconds, maybe 14. This makes such a nice, warm, gooey, tasty and even healthy treat. Sometimes I take a little dish with just about 15 or 20 chips that I microwave. Then when they are nicely melted and stirred smooth I have a little dip for a few banana slices or even a ginger snap or two. Nestle chips are good to add to bowls of nuts and or raisins. Of course they are great for baking; but it is much more fun to have a few chips here on a little sandwich or to add few chips there to bowl of nuts set on the table. Fruit slices or small ready made cookies dipped in melted chocolate chips are a real treat and a super easy very special dessert to make. A few drops of quality oil like avocado oil prevents the chocolate from re-hardening. And using the chips with fiber rich fruit and bread instead of the white flour and sugar found in traditional recipes, is so much better for my families health.
Priscilla G.
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging. We love using this to make chocolate covered strawberries!!
Lori W.
Adrian
I buy nothing but Nestle Toll House chips.  We love the way they taste and how they hold up in our cookies.  When I bring a bag home, I have to hide them or my husband eats them as a snack right out of the bag.  Definitely our go to chip.  I normally buy several bags when I'm at the store.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
When making Nestle Toll House cookies a person needs to get the Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.  They are the best and the recipe on the back is my favorite.  I love using them for my homemade cookies and other desserts.  I always feel so accomplished after using each chocolately morsal.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite brand of cookie dough, and chocolate chips. I use it once in awhile if I feel like making or baking, but definitely use these during November & December just making goodies for everyone. I like, semi-sweet, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate morsels. You can't go wrong with including these in cookies or brownies, with fruit or cake. I usually make magic cookie bars, with this, and then special occasion gifts during the holidays. Hands down a favorite!
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. These chocolate chips are classic. I always stock up when they are on sale or have a coupon. I bake every couple weeks and these are a staple in many of my recipes.
allison o.
sc, california
Cheap and reliable. I am currently baking chocolate cupcakes that I incorporated these bad boys into. Overall, they are not the BEST quality, but that's not what I am necessarily looking for in baking chocolate. I would NOT use this for candy coating or fondue, but for cookies and other baking recipes? YES PLEASE! They sell them at Costco for super cheap and you get a HUGE bag!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the perfect little chocolate chips for cookies and other baking goods, or even just eating a small handful at a time as a {unhealthy} snack. I can sometimes find store brand chocolate chips at a better price {which is the reason for the dock in 1 star}, but I typically grab the Toll House kind because they are just consistently amazing.
L E.
Nampa, ID
I love to make so many things with Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels from cookies to chocolate dipped strawberries. They have an amazing chocolate taste. Worth paying a bit more for these than the store brand that have a weird after taste. Definitely recommend these.
Jeremy S.
These are great for baking with! Not too sweet and the perfect size! Really affordable and so many different things that you can make with them. My favorites are cookies and pancakes! I would recommend trying these, they are super easy to bake with too! The kids always have fun using them (and eating them)! Great product!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?