BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always like to have an open bag of Nestles Chocoate chips in my cupboard clipped tightly closed with a binder clip. When I want a tasty chocolate treat I will take out of the refridgerator a quarter of a previously made peanut butter sandwich made with Milton's whole grain bread and Laura Scudder's peanut butter. I open up the sandwich and place 4 or 5 chips on the peanut butter, put the little sandwich back together. Then I wrap it loosely in a slightly damp paper towel and put it in the microwave for just a few seconds, maybe 14. This makes such a nice, warm, gooey, tasty and even healthy treat. Sometimes I take a little dish with just about 15 or 20 chips that I microwave. Then when they are nicely melted and stirred smooth I have a little dip for a few banana slices or even a ginger snap or two. Nestle chips are good to add to bowls of nuts and or raisins. Of course they are great for baking; but it is much more fun to have a few chips here on a little sandwich or to add few chips there to bowl of nuts set on the table. Fruit slices or small ready made cookies dipped in melted chocolate chips are a real treat and a super easy very special dessert to make. A few drops of quality oil like avocado oil prevents the chocolate from re-hardening. And using the chips with fiber rich fruit and bread instead of the white flour and sugar found in traditional recipes, is so much better for my families health.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you get these, you gotta use the recipe that is on the back. It is insanely good and you wont regret it. I love these because even though they are semi sweet, they have the perfect amount of sweetness. You really can't tell the difference. I didn't even miss the regular ones when I was eating these. Also, you all gotta melt them on some popcorn. It is the perfect salty sweet snack on the planet. I highly recommend.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I use these chocolate chips in all my recipes.  They work perfectly in the decadent deserts that I make for my family and friends.  I've used other chocolates but oftentimes they had a dull taste instead of the sharp taste that these chips have.  I love using them for my chocolate chip toffee bars as well as my chocolate ganache.
Nat F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a staple in my home, I remember my mom always having a bag or two around as a child, and I've continued the tradition. These are simply the best for baking especially around the holidays. These are beyond any other brand quality wise - no competition in my opinion. A little more costly than a generic brand, but what isn't. These are a must.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These are my go-to brand of chocolate chips!  They are high quality but not high price.  I've used them in the classic Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the back, in banana bread (drool), pancakes, waffles and making holiday chocolate bark. They are smooth and rich and haven't failed me yet.
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I always buy this pack when I want to do a sweet dessert. It’s affordable you can find them anywhere. Really good flavor also! I bought these at my nearest target. The purchase is worthy it comes with a lot of pieces.
Kelly M.
The Nestlé Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are my first choice for baking. If you want a great chocolate chip cookie recipe use the one located on the back of the bag...you won't be disappointed! These chocolate chips have great taste and are wonderful in anything you use them in.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
I love these for so many reasons. I think semisweet are the best and I love having them on top of yogurt or waffles with peanut butter. Also, the back of the bag has the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe. No doubt. Every time I need chocolate chip cookies, I know nestle has me covered.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I absolutely always have to have some of these in my house. My boyfriend and I are always making goodies and we love chocolate. I put these on my ice cream, I eat them by themselves - cookies brownies bread you name it I want chocolate in it and these are the best!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
These are amazing to bake with and anytime you use these to make brownies or chocolate chip cookies they always taste so good and amazing! My husband says he is obsessed with my chocolate chip cookies and this is one of the secrets is just good ole nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?