Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

What is your favorite way to use the Toll House chocolate chips? Recipes, face mask, just eating straight from the bag etc.?
shantell f.
shantell f.
July 9, 2016, 8:25 a.m.
In cookies
Darin H.
Darin H.
March 10, 2014, 10:52 p.m.
Mini is amazing in banana bread because it allows the texture to be more consistent and fluffy. Regular sized are great in cookies, or the chunks!
Rose B.
Rose B.
March 3, 2014, 12:45 a.m.
I like to put the chocolate chips in my vanilla yogurt. It tastes exactly like the YoCrunch yogurts you can buy in the store.
Sally G.
Sally G.
Feb. 21, 2014, 10:53 p.m.
Recipes!!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Feb. 19, 2014, 10:54 p.m.
I keep them in my freezer so I can go buy and grab a handful when I get that urge for some chocolate!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Feb. 19, 2014, 1:46 p.m.
Chocolate chip cookies, brownies or straight from the bag!
Bethzaida R.
Bethzaida R.
Feb. 13, 2014, 11:05 p.m.
Eating straight from the bag..
Mary B.
Mary B.
Feb. 7, 2014, 1:59 a.m.
Straight from the bag.. sometimes there's enough left over for cookies.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Feb. 4, 2014, 11:09 p.m.
I love to make cookies with them, but straight from the bag is pretty good too!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Jan. 31, 2014, 8:17 p.m.
Eating straight from the bag! :)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jan. 28, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
I like adding them to my coffee drinks and hot chocolate.
Suri C.
Suri C.
Jan. 27, 2014, 2:50 p.m.
I love using them as a topping over red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Jan. 26, 2014, 8:36 p.m.
I love adding them to homemade trail mix or to add a little extra yum to brownie mix.
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Jan. 26, 2014, 2:46 p.m.
Straight from the bag, plain old delicious chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, peanut butter cookies, or melt them down in a double boiler with a little shortening to make it smooth and cover pretzels with them. So good!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Jan. 25, 2014, 4:41 p.m.
Me and my daughter love eating them straight from the bag.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Jan. 24, 2014, 12:12 p.m.
I use them to make microwaved s'mores. Sometimes with peanut butter.
Trina T.
Trina T.
Jan. 24, 2014, 2:40 a.m.
I add them to pancake mix and we have chocolate chip pancakes.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Jan. 24, 2014, 12:05 a.m.
I love just eating them out of the bag but also love putting them in waffles.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Jan. 23, 2014, 10:33 p.m.
I can just eat them straight out of the bag but I usually put them in my sugar cookies and cupcakes. My husband isn't a huge icing guy, so I usually dress my baking up with chocolate chips or peanut butter chips!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Jan. 23, 2014, 9:31 p.m.
I love the classic chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, or just eating them straight out of the bag :)
Diana V.
Diana V.
Jan. 23, 2014, 8:29 p.m.
I sometimes buy them just to eat them out the bag or I mix them in with my ice cream chocolate ice cream and chocolate chips yummy
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Jan. 22, 2014, 8:36 p.m.
Chocolate chip cookies or eating them from the bag haha
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Jan. 21, 2014, 7:44 p.m.
In my pancakes in the morning to get a nice chocolate fix (:
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Jan. 19, 2014, 11:08 p.m.
I LOVE putting the Semi-sweet morsels in my daily banana smoothie! The smoothie I make is with a banana, fat-free and sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, skim milk, and ice. The smoothie without the chips is a yummy snack, but adding the semi-sweet chips turns the smoothie into a dessert that I don't feel guilty about!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Jan. 17, 2014, 11:40 p.m.
I like baking banana chocolate chip muffins. Sometimes I enjoy eating them straight from the bag!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Jan. 17, 2014, 11:23 p.m.
I love to make peanut butter and mini chocolate chip sandwiches as a special treat for us.
carrie b.
carrie b.
Jan. 17, 2014, 6:27 p.m.
I actually like to take small pretzels and put a choco chip in each hole (3) and eat them all at once! Delicious!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jan. 16, 2014, 12:38 p.m.
My favorite way to use them is of course straight out of the bag. But if I have to use them in a recipe it would definitely be in my triple chocolate buttercream icing. Dark, semi sweet and milk chocolate rooled into one...how can you go wrong?
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Jan. 13, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
Chocolate chip pancakes
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Jan. 13, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
Oh the possibilities are endless!!! My new favorite thing is fudge and chocolate covered pretzels. I salivate just thinking about it!
meks r.
meks r.
Jan. 13, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
For cookies, cakes and ganaches
Abby S.
Abby S.
Jan. 5, 2014, 9:21 p.m.
Fudge! I have a recipe that I found on Pinterest for the most delicious fudge and the recipe calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Dec. 20, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
Fudge and straight from the bag!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Dec. 20, 2013, 9:31 a.m.
I like to make bark. It is so easy...all you do is melt the chocolate chips then spread the melted chocolate on a cookie sheet on wax paper. Spread it so it is a thin layer. Then sprinkle crushed up candy canes, crushed up nuts, pretzels, whatever you prefer on top. Put in the fridge overnight and then break into pieces and enjoy!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Dec. 11, 2013, 7:03 a.m.
I bake the original chocolate chip cookies, I only like to eat the milk chocolate ones from the bag
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Dec. 11, 2013, 3:19 a.m.
Baking but I will eat a few straight from the bag.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Dec. 10, 2013, 11:19 p.m.
I love to bake with them, but eating them straight from the bag is pretty good too.
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
Dec. 9, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
Baking or eating straight from the bag.

Join Now