Emily F.
Emily F.
Longmont, CO

What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Feb. 4, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
Baking with or just eating them by themselves!! I love them!!
Eniada B.
Eniada B.
July 30, 2013, 11:45 p.m.
I love adding them to chocolate cake and for making chocolate ganache and other frostings
Darcus M.
Darcus M.
July 21, 2013, 11:05 p.m.
I make a really simple one-dish chocolate cake. For the icing, I just dump a whole bag of these on top right after it comes out of the oven and let it melt down (I spread it around afterwards). It's amazing and if you let it cool completely, the chocolate harden on top of the cake. My husband prefers it hardened, but I almost heated it back up. It's amazing!
Emily G.
Emily G.
July 20, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
To be totally honest, we always keep a bag in the freezer and eat them straight out of the bag! YUM.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
July 19, 2013, 7:51 p.m.
I like to melt them and dip fruit into it! Delicious!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
July 19, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
I make home made chocolate sauce with mine!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
July 17, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
I like to make banana chocolate chip muffins with them! So yummy!
Robin J.
Robin J.
July 17, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
I put a whole bag in a batch of brownie mix right before I bake themin the oven. I bake the brownies a little less time and they come out ooey and gooey. People ask me for my recipie all the time. It is just a box mix but the morsels make the brownies e best.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
July 17, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
To make muddy buddies! Mmmmm... My daughter loves them in her pancakes. :)
theresa m.
theresa m.
July 15, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
Straight out the bag!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
July 8, 2013, 1:22 p.m.
I love making cookies with the recipe on the back of the bag!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
July 1, 2013, 4:05 p.m.
Http://www.marthastewart.com/344840/soft-and-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies best cookies ever! I add a lil extra flour like a 1/4 cup to make them extra thick:)
Erica A.
Erica A.
June 27, 2013, 10:07 a.m.
Chocolate frosting :)
June 3, 2013, 11:23 p.m.
I either use them to bake chocolate chip cookies or just keep them in the fridge for a nice snack (:
May 30, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
I keep them in the freezer and eat them plain.
Nisansala K.
Nisansala K.
May 29, 2013, 7:28 p.m.
In my brownies to make them extra gooey and chocolaty
Megan A.
Megan A.
May 27, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
I use them in my chocolate chip cookies and for trail mix. I sometimes even put them in my vanilla ice cream!
Khadijah A.
Khadijah A.
May 26, 2013, 5:04 p.m.
In cookies and over my homemade toffee
marie A.
marie A.
May 25, 2013, 12:38 p.m.
Chocolate covered strawberry's <3
Aubrie H.
Aubrie H.
May 23, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
I melt them with heavy cream and add a little vanilla and butter for a decadent chocolate ganache. Put inbetween cake layers for a special treat.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
May 23, 2013, 1 a.m.
With my chocolate lasagna.
Justine D.
Justine D.
May 20, 2013, 11:47 p.m.
Adding them to ice cream or baked good recipes!
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
May 20, 2013, 12:41 a.m.
Chocolate chip cookies!!! :D
May 15, 2013, 2:08 p.m.
I prefer to melt them and dip strawberries!
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
May 14, 2013, 12:01 p.m.
Either for puppy chow or a quick snack. If you buy some raspberries, you can put in one chip upside down into the raspberry. It's a truly sweet treat.
Misty W.
Misty W.
May 13, 2013, 8:59 p.m.
I like to add them as a garnish on other desserts, but my favorite way is the old fashioned cookie recipe. I prefer using unsalted butter and omitting the salt called for in the recipe. I think the cookies come out even better without salt.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
May 13, 2013, 2:42 p.m.
I mix 1/4 cup of chocolate chips with 1tbsp of peanut butter to make my own Magic Shell ice cream topping. First, heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30secs. Then, add the peanut butter and microwave 30 additional seconds. Perfection!
Maria U.
Maria U.
May 7, 2013, 3:08 p.m.
By putting them on crossaits or melting them for strawberries
Erin B.
Erin B.
May 3, 2013, 7:54 p.m.
I like to melt them down and dip goods like pretzels, cake pops, or croissants in them
Regina W.
Regina W.
April 29, 2013, 11:44 p.m.
I love to pour a whole bag into a brownie mix. It makes it extra moist and yummy and I love to add about a cup to banana bread mix and I sprinkle some on top right before I pop it in the oven.
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
April 26, 2013, 6:10 p.m.
Chocolate covered pretzels!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
April 25, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
My kids love them when I put them in their pancakes and banana bread!
Allison B.
Allison B.
April 22, 2013, 3:01 a.m.
Cookies, marshmallow treats, pretzel bars, coffee drinks, coffee cake, etc!
Nohemi A.
Nohemi A.
April 14, 2013, 10:23 a.m.
Martha Stewart soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies!
rachel S.
rachel S.
April 13, 2013, 7:42 a.m.
Cookies, or just melted for a quick dip for pretzels or fruit.
Ashley T.
April 12, 2013, 7:41 p.m.
I love putting them in vanilla pudding!!!
Megan O.
Megan O.
April 5, 2013, 6:29 a.m.
My 3 favorite ways: 1. Chocolate Chip Cookies (the recipe on sallysbakingaddiction.com) 2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt (the recipe from humancookiemonster.Blogspot.com) 3. Melting chocolate to dip pretzels, strawberries or anything in!
April 5, 2013, 5:42 a.m.
To make saltine toffee bark. So good!
Jazlyn E.
Jazlyn E.
March 26, 2013, 5:51 p.m.
I love to melt them down and dip my strawberries or any other yummy fruit...of course when the fruit is in season
rosalie m.
rosalie m.
March 26, 2013, 1:38 a.m.
I like to melt them down and use them for drizzling some desserts
MEREDITH W.
MEREDITH W.
March 25, 2013, 9:56 a.m.
I mix the mini chocolate chips in with a scoop of peanut butter and enjoy as a little snack
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
March 25, 2013, 12:29 a.m.
Put on top of brownies just taken out of oven and spread immediately and they make a great icing in seconds. add a couple tablespoons peanut butter before spreading chips and swirl together and it is even better!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
March 22, 2013, 6:52 a.m.
I usually use chips to make a ganache. I pride myself on making sure I use a double boiler to make it smooth. I also make cookies of course. The cookies are better if the dough is chilled 24 hours before baking.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
March 20, 2013, 1:20 p.m.
I make oreo truffles and then melt the nestle chocolate chips and dunk the truffles in it. Then I place them in the fridge and let them harden and it gives my truffle an awesome hard chocolate shell. Its the best treat ever!!!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
March 19, 2013, 7:48 a.m.
Cookies! <3
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
March 18, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
Making puppy chow or cookies!
Rose G.
Rose G.
March 18, 2013, 5:15 p.m.
I like to make pancakes,cookies,muffins and soo much more things with them!You can also just take a handful if you're craving some sweets :D
Andy L.
Andy L.
March 16, 2013, 11:41 a.m.
I like to use them in fudge and cookies :)
Emily M.
Emily M.
March 11, 2013, 2:41 p.m.
I love to eat them plain, or with pretzels or mix them into my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
March 10, 2013, 2:27 p.m.
In my yummy homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. I also add a few to my Oatmeal Cookies when I make them, which isn't too often, because I'm the only one that eats them!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
March 6, 2013, 8:16 a.m.
Pancakes and chocolate chip cookies!
Candace K.
Candace K.
March 4, 2013, 9:38 p.m.
Adding them to pancakes and brownies!
Carly H.
Carly H.
March 3, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Honestly I just keep them in the fridge for a quick sweet snack or I put them on top of waffles or rice cakes for breakfast!
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
March 3, 2013, 7:50 a.m.
Chocolate covered strawberries
Celia S.
Celia S.
March 3, 2013, 5:43 a.m.
Waffles and pancakes! just made some now!
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 9:51 p.m.
To make puppy chow!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:48 p.m.
Banana chocolate chip muffins!
Kacie L.
Kacie L.
Feb. 23, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
I make super gooey family favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Meryl C.
Meryl C.
Feb. 23, 2013, 1:21 p.m.
I like to use the mini morsels in pancakes or to top chocolate covered strawberries!
Tami L.
Tami L.
Feb. 22, 2013, 2:59 p.m.
Chocolate chip pancakes or waffles... I also put the, on my bagel n cream cheese lol
Feb. 19, 2013, 3:22 p.m.
This is my favorite chocolate chips for any baking. I love putting them in cookies, brownies, cakes and other desserts.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Feb. 16, 2013, 7:09 p.m.
I like to make cookies with them. I also love to put them in my brownie mix.
Charis C.
Charis C.
Feb. 16, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
They go in my grandmother's old fashioned fudge recipe.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Feb. 16, 2013, 9:11 a.m.
MY favorite way to use Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips is making Muddy Buddies! I am addicted to those and they MUST be made with Nestle semi sweet chips to get that awesome taste just right.Love em!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Feb. 15, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
Chocolate covered pretzel rods :)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Feb. 15, 2013, 10:51 a.m.
I just made banana chocolate chip cupcakes!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Feb. 15, 2013, 7:43 a.m.
I have been having a bit of chocolate chips with my yogurt. I have tried it in red velvet and strawberry shortcake which was super yummy!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Feb. 14, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
I melt them along with mini marshmallows and vanilla extract and make homemade fudge.
Jayne K.
Jayne K.
Feb. 13, 2013, 10:23 a.m.
I love chocolate chip pancakes with the minis and I especially love adding the dark chocolate morsels to snack mixes including dried cherries/cranberries, almonds, pretzels, peanuts, etc
Karen V.
Karen V.
Feb. 11, 2013, 9:59 a.m.
I like to use them to bake cookies but they also melt great too! I just add a little bit of shortening to them and microwave! Great for dipping and drizzling
Ava E.
Ava E.
Feb. 4, 2013, 12:16 p.m.
I use them to make chocolate bark. Just melt them and white chocolate add in some nuts spread on top of parchment paper, put in the freezer to harden up. Then once its set just break it up and enjoy.
Briana
Briana
Feb. 1, 2013, 9:30 p.m.
It's great for anything! you can sprinkle them in brownies for more chocolate, cookies, pancakes, fudges, cupcakes, pound cakes It's truly great for any baked good. Just make sure to steer clear from tarte desserts like lemon squares!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Feb. 1, 2013, 5:10 p.m.
Cookies, desserts, pancakes!
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Feb. 1, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
Choc chip pancakes, cookies and I put them on top of my ice cream! :)
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Feb. 1, 2013, 6:56 a.m.
I make chocolate chip pancakes.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Jan. 31, 2013, 4:15 a.m.
Cookies are my number 1 choice but i use them in most of my desserts from cakes and pies to dipping all kinds of yummy things into it.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Jan. 30, 2013, 8:44 p.m.
My favorite way to use these chocolate chips is chocolate-filled crescents with powdered sugar sprinkle on the top. It is a really easy dessert with few ingredients.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Jan. 25, 2013, 8:14 a.m.
I love mixing them in with Cakes and pies for a yummy added chocolate boost.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Jan. 23, 2013, 10:17 a.m.
Besides putting them in chocolate chip cookies I really like sprinkling them on top of whipped cream in a hot cup of hot chocolate!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Jan. 22, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
These are great for making fudge and easy to do.

Join Now