Erica C.

These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?

Beth H.
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I prefer the standard size, because when baking toll house cookies, it provides the perfect ratio of chocolate to cookie!
Gwendolyn M.
Gwendolyn M.
Corryton, TN
1 year, 11 months ago
I like the minis for baking because they melt down faster and help spread the chocolate goodness farther in muffins and cookies. If I am decorating or using them to dip fruit in I like the larger size because they don't end up burning when melting them.
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the minis because I feel like they melt down better.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
2 years ago
I like the minis cuz there funn
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
2 years, 1 month ago
Depends on what your making
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
corcoran
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Depends on what I'm baking but any size when I eat them as a snack
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes all sizes depending what I am making.
Josie P.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
DARK CHOCOLATE, REGULAR SIZE
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
Mini for eating by themselves
Molly O.
Molly O.
Saint Louis, MO
2 years, 2 months ago
Regular for cookies, mini for eating