Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL

Have you tried to make fudge with this??? Melt 1 bag with 1 tub choco icing for 1 minute, pour in lined pan and chillComes out perfect every time!!

Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
By mistake I made fudge. I did not have enough morsels- horrors! I put in marshmallow cream to stretch the chocolate and out came fudge.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
4 years, 8 months ago
Every year my family makes fudge with these but with butter and marshmallow fluff. It's soooo good
Khanh N.
Khanh N.
Hickory, NC
4 years, 8 months ago
This sounds amazing! I've never heard of making fudge with icing, thanks!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Camp Wood, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
Have not tried it. Honestly, I only like old fashioned fudge. The rest is just melted chocolate chips to me.
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
4 years, 10 months ago
I have tried it before but not with the icing! sounds delicious!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Cabot, AR
Yes, with marshmallow creme. DELICIOUS
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Pennsauken, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
On some of the bags they give you their own recipe for fudge. Tried it this Xmas and it was a smash hit!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Glendora, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I've never tried it that way but I may have to try that next time. Today I made another batch with the condensed milk. Super easy.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I have made fudge with these. However, I made Rocky Road Fudge. It is simply amazing!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
4 years, 11 months ago
HOLY COW! I always use the old marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, butter, etc, etc. recipe. I have to try this.