Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Have you tried to make fudge with this??? Melt 1 bag with 1 tub choco icing for 1 minute, pour in lined pan and chillComes out perfect every time!!
Robin J.
Robin J.
July 17, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
By mistake I made fudge. I did not have enough morsels- horrors! I put in marshmallow cream to stretch the chocolate and out came fudge.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
March 25, 2013, 9:16 p.m.
Every year my family makes fudge with these but with butter and marshmallow fluff. It's soooo good
Khanh N.
Khanh N.
March 21, 2013, 4:42 p.m.
This sounds amazing! I've never heard of making fudge with icing, thanks!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Feb. 18, 2013, 10:14 a.m.
Have not tried it. Honestly, I only like old fashioned fudge. The rest is just melted chocolate chips to me.
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Feb. 5, 2013, 12:24 p.m.
I have tried it before but not with the icing! sounds delicious!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Jan. 15, 2013, 9:34 a.m.
Yes, with marshmallow creme. DELICIOUS
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Jan. 8, 2013, 7:33 p.m.
On some of the bags they give you their own recipe for fudge. Tried it this Xmas and it was a smash hit!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Dec. 30, 2012, 6:53 p.m.
I've never tried it that way but I may have to try that next time. Today I made another batch with the condensed milk. Super easy.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Dec. 26, 2012, 11:38 a.m.
I have made fudge with these. However, I made Rocky Road Fudge. It is simply amazing!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Dec. 23, 2012, 9:19 a.m.
HOLY COW! I always use the old marshmallow cream, evaporated milk, butter, etc, etc. recipe. I have to try this.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dec. 22, 2012, 4 p.m.
I am always amazed at the new ways to use Nestle Toll House chips considering how long they have been around. I've never heard of this recipe for fudge, but I'm going to give it a try.
Tati C.
Tati C.
Dec. 21, 2012, 7:35 p.m.
I'm going to try it :)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dec. 21, 2012, 10:39 a.m.
I haven't tried this one! I have made Strawberry Fudge but with 1 bag of white chocolate chips and a tube of strawberry frosting. It is delicious!

Join Now