Michele B.
Naples, ME

Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Just warm up 4 cups of milk and bring to a simmer. Then add 2 cups of morsels and heat until melted. Poor into mugs, top with cream and sprinkle some chocolate shavings on top!!!

shantell f.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
2 years, 7 months ago
That sounds delicious- thanks for the suggestion!
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
I Love using these to MAKE Hot chocolate. I usually make a large pot and use half and half for extra creamy hot chocolate.
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
Wow thanks for the resipe I'm gonna go out and get them
Emily T.
Emily T.
2 years, 10 months ago
I will have to try this recipe, it sounds yummy. Thanks so much!
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I haven't, but I will next time I make hot chocolate. Thanks for the idea!
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
3 years ago
That sounds so good!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
3 years, 1 month ago
That sounds soooo good. I'm ready for the weather to change and I'll definitely be trying that out. I love to use them for cookie bowls and top with ice cream, so yummy.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
3 years, 1 month ago
I have not tried this, but I will now, thanks for a yummy idea!
Cory A.