GroceryPantryToll House
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips are a great way to add deliciously rich and creamy semi sweet chocolate to your favorite baking recipes. Including these mini morsels in recipes adds the iconic delicious chocolate taste that Nestle Toll House cookies are known for. These baking chocolate chips are gluten free and contain no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. These Nestle Toll House mini chocolate chips are made with 100% real chocolate. Use these baking chips as a sweet addition to chocolate chip cookies, brownies and pancakes.

When the chocolat turns white when it’s a little older (I think it’s called blooming) is it still as good as before?
Do you like chocolate chips?
[product:sour-patch-kids-soft-&-chewy-candy-8oz] Are they always sweet?
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels!
Nirali P.
Austin, TX
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Nirali P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing taste not too bitter not too sweet X I use it for all my baking stuffs specially cales and muffins
Laura B.
Durham, NC
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Laura B.
I will never buy any brand other than NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels when baking chocolate chip cookies! My mom’s recipe plus how warm and delicious are—these melt in your mouth.
Nisha  M.
Corona, CA
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Nisha  M.
Purchased at: Target
Love these choco chips . I use them in brownies and cookies . I love chocolate chips in everything .
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Can’t go wrong with Nestlé Chocolate Chip. My daughter love to bake with it and the kids love to add it in there ice cream. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Julie K.
Central Sq, NY
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Julie K.
Love to cook with these! Perfect taste and creamy chocolate flavor! Find at any local grocery and use in everything from baked goods to yogurt 😋
Shannon C.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Shannon C.
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes and my chocolate coconut pecan pie. Nestle was always my go to brand for chocolate chips by now that I’ve discovered godiva chocolate chips I’m not sure I’ll continue using nestle. These are definitely cheaper than the godiva ones though. *picture is chocolate chip candy cane cookies
Farzana Z.
Atlanta, GA
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Farzana Z.
It is truly the best chocolate chip cookies available out there. Price is reasonable, super easy to bake, tastes homemade and quite quick to serve too! I usually buy 3-4 packets at a time and freeze them. I highly recommend it especially if you are a college student.
Breanna S.
Cosby, TN
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Breanna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best chips. Love this size as a perfect small treat for my 4 year old to encourage him to try new things. They make great eyes and mouths in pancakes. The small size means less guilt when getting that chocolate fix.
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best chocolate chips ever created. Not only do I use these to bake I also incorporate them into my smoothies. A good chocolate and banana smoothie are so tasty. The chips are not too sweet they bring just the right amount of chocolate goodness NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Amreen N.
Sugar Land, TX
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels uploaded by Amreen N.
These are awesome! I use them in any baking recipe that needs chocolate chips, such as cookies, muffins, or bread. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness and chocolate to every item that I bake. It is for sure my go-to chocolate chip and I would recommend.

470 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
eglevilis M.