NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

(12,442)

Description

Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips are a great way to add deliciously rich and creamy semi sweet chocolate to your favorite baking recipes. Including these mini morsels in recipes adds the iconic delicious chocolate taste that Nestle Toll House cookies are known for. These baking chocolate chips are gluten free and contain no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. These Nestle Toll House mini chocolate chips are made with 100% real chocolate. Use these baking chips as a sweet addition to chocolate chip cookies, brownies and pancakes.

TOP QUESTIONS

See All
When the chocolat turns white when it’s a little older (I think it’s called blooming) is it still as good as before?
Do you like chocolate chips?
[product:sour-patch-kids-soft-&-chewy-candy-8oz] Are they always sweet?
Reviews
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels!
Which variety would you like to review?
Find a variety
Frannie G.
Sanford, NC
14 reviews
So I made some chocolate lava cakes with this brand of chocolate and let me just say that it was absolutely amazing! This chocolate gives somewhat of a smooth, soft, melty feeling in your mouth and it tastes absolutely delicious! I really do recommend this chocolate for anything dessert wise!
So I made some chocolate lava cakes with this brand of chocolate and let me just say that it was absolutely amazing! This chocolate gives somewhat of a smooth, soft, melty feeling in your mouth and it tastes absolutely delicious! I really do recommend this chocolate for anything dessert wise!
Faith H.
San Antonio, TX
10 reviews
Absolutely amazing, these are the only chocolate chips I love to add to any desert I'm trying to impress someone with.
Absolutely amazing, these are the only chocolate chips I love to add to any desert I'm trying to impress someone with.
cynthia G.
Santo Domingo
27 reviews
Estás galletas son buenísimas y más que contienes chocolate, soy loca con el chocolate, le recomiendo estás galletas son muy deliciosas, desde que la probé pedí más y más nose como pudieron hacer esto tan delicioso se lo recomiendo, prueben y díganme qué tal
Estás galletas son buenísimas y más que contienes chocolate, soy loca con el chocolate, le recomiendo estás galletas son muy deliciosas, desde que la probé pedí más y más nose como pudieron hacer esto tan delicioso se lo recomiendo, prueben y díganme qué tal
Topaz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert Level 1
130 reviews
Muy ricos!!!! Además son súper buenos para crear recetas con estos. Normal mente los utilizo para hacer chocolate chips o brownies. Le da un sabor súper delicioso. Me encanta 🙈❤️ no es costoso y vale la pena la compra.
Muy ricos!!!! Además son súper buenos para crear recetas con estos. Normal mente los utilizo para hacer chocolate chips o brownies. Le da un sabor súper delicioso. Me encanta 🙈❤️ no es costoso y vale la pena la compra.
Natacha Ivanova C.
Santo Domingo
13 reviews
My sister made this one afternoon and I was hitch, I asked her for the recipe and she told me that It was Nestle Toll House, I was in shock, it taste amazing, chewy and soft, good value, the kids love them, great for an afternoon snack, I recommend it.
My sister made this one afternoon and I was hitch, I asked her for the recipe and she told me that It was Nestle Toll House, I was in shock, it taste amazing, chewy and soft, good value, the kids love them, great for an afternoon snack, I recommend it.
Julendys Masiel R.
Miami, FL
Foodie Expert Level 2
244 reviews
😌Está bien no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
😌Está bien no es que me haiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😌
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Foodie Expert Level 4
315 reviews
Ahh the classic chocolate chip that pretty much everyone grew up with. Excellent in cookies and baked goods or just right out of the bag. If you haven't already try the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this brand as others try but can't compare.
Ahh the classic chocolate chip that pretty much everyone grew up with. Excellent in cookies and baked goods or just right out of the bag. If you haven't already try the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this brand as others try but can't compare.
Victoria H.
bonao
141 reviews
es una de las mejores marcas que conozco, es súper rica y vale la pena por su calidad comparada con otras es demasiado buena. La puedo conseguir en supermercados, colmados y online. Compraría aquí siempre. Se las recomiendo
es una de las mejores marcas que conozco, es súper rica y vale la pena por su calidad comparada con otras es demasiado buena. La puedo conseguir en supermercados, colmados y online. Compraría aquí siempre. Se las recomiendo
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Foodie Expert Level 2
150 reviews
I love these, I use these for chocolate chip pancakes, or anything. They melt really good and don't burn
I love these, I use these for chocolate chip pancakes, or anything. They melt really good and don't burn
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Foodie Expert Level 2
309 reviews
Oh my goodness . These are amazing Nestlé tollhouse semi sweet chocolate morsels are great for many things
Oh my goodness . These are amazing Nestlé tollhouse semi sweet chocolate morsels are great for many things
Q & A

470 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
eglevilis M.
261 reviews
il y a 8 mois
Lindsey F. il y a 8 mois
I use the Toll House recipe and the Ghirardelli morsels 💁😂