Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels

• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
  • No Preservatives
  • Gluten Free

Ingredients :

What are these good for?
How much percent cocoa is in these?
Start your review of Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels!
Product Highlights
Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time.in 1,106 reviews
...absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!in 645 reviews
I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream in 126 reviews
Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!in 126 reviews
Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!in 116 reviews
a month ago
I love this chocolate. I usually make chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, and so much more. It is sweet but not to sweet. It melts so easily. It was cheap and good quality. I do recommend these chocolate chips.
7 days agoTacoma , WA
I always buy nestle whenever I bake. I have tried other brands and I always come back to this brand. The chocolate actually tastes like chocolate (idk if that makes sense:)..)
3 months agoChapin, SC
I frequently bake in my home, and I use these chocolate chips the most because they simply are the best! I have a large family and I normally make baked goods for our family get togethers and parties. I use the whole Nestle line of morsels, but when the recipe calls for semi sweet chocolate morsels, you simply must get these. They are not too sweet nor are they too bland.
a month agoSpring lake, MI
I always keep a bag of these chocolate chips on hand. The cookie recipe on the back is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe that I've tried. I like to mix these into Rice Krispie treats and yogurt and occasionally just some trail mix for fun. They are sweet but not over sweet and just the right size for just a little touch of chocolate.
2 months agoWalker, LA
Love these chocolate chips! My husband and I make pancakes or waffles once a week and these are perfect to make chocolate chip pancake and waffles with. Also recently used them in the bottom of some pudding shots and they tasted great. Nestlé is a brand I love and trust. 100% recommend for all your chocolate chip needs.
a month agoCypress
The ONLY chocolate chips to use for cookies.  The taste is second to none, and they have a high melt point which keeps them from disintegrating while mixing and during baking.  The taste an texture has remained more constant through the years than most other baking products.  I highly recommend these.
17 days agoAlbuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels These chocolate chips are perfect for making gold bars. I melt the chocolate and put peanut butter in the chocolate it tastes so good.
19 days agoLebanon, PA
These are the best chocolate chips in the business. They are the perfect blend of sweet, melt well for dipping, and have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in the world. We personally buy them in bulk because they’re so fabulous for cookies, zucchini bread, pancakes, dipped fruit, and so much more.
3 months agoCorp Christi, TX
I like the taste of these chocolates when they’re melted but sometimes it takes a little too much work to melt these. I use them for baking as well as to make chocolate covered fruits and the chocolate applies nicely!
23 days agoMoorestown , NJ
These are the perfect chocolate chip to make chocolate chip cookies with. I like to use the Nestle's cookie recipe and they turn out perfect. The chocolate is the perfect sweetness, not overpoweringly sweet but not too bitter and melts perfectly. A great all around chocolate chip.

457 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...