BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
sara t.
I think Toll House is a Staple in anyone's home. regardless if you like sweets, you still make cookies, brownies, all sorts of desserts for your loved ones! these are fun to snack on, you can make your own trail mix. I personally love to make a chocolate mousse parfait and I layer chocolate moose, raspberries or cherries or strawberries, dark chocolate fudge syrup and toll house morsels and top with homemade whip cream and Dang, I'm making myself hungry! lol! it's been a few months since I made that dessert I just explained. think I will make it for dessert for our Memorial Day BBQ! BTW, Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Happy Weekend to All! I know not everyone in the world celebrates so to those across the globe, Happy Weekend! xo
Kristen T.
Lawton, OK
I think Nestle toll house chocolate chips will do in a pinch if you need some chocolate chips and don't have any other options. That being said it won't be my go to chocolate chip ever again. I used to use them all the time until I had the Hershey's mini chocolate chips. I find they are much more enjoyable in my cookies. I had gotten some Hersey's chips then my mom and bought some Nestle's after and I noticed a huge difference in my cookies between the two, all other ingredients being the same brand between the two batches. I think many people use nestle because it's what most of us grew up with but there are much better options out there and they absolutely make a difference.
Katie C.
We have used a variety of Toll House Morsels in different flavors, and this one is our old-time favorite. I have used these tasty Morsels for Candy-Making, Baking Cookies & Cakes, and as a topping on Desserts. We love the taste, and so do my guests. I've made home-made chocolate chip cookies over the years countless times, and added these to the baking mix. They have come out delicious every time. We always like to have a pack on hand for our favorite baking & desserts. Tasty & highly recommended!
Holly A.
Lancaster , OH
These have long been a family favorite. I use these morsels from everything to chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, candy molds for things like homemade suckers, to melt as a fondue type dip for pretzels, fruit, and marshmallows. You can see they are a truly versatile product. Not to mention, delectable.
They are inexpensive and even great to make gifts for if you're on a tight budget for birthdays and holidays. The chocolate is rich, and creamy when melted. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
If you are a chocoholic like myself, then you need to buy a package of the Nestle's dark chocolate morsels. The chocolate is over-the-moon scrumptious. The great thing is you can eat a serving at 70 calories and totally get your chocolate fix. I buy this package weekly and consider it as my daily treat. Plus, dark chocolate has many health benefits. So... All you true chocolate connoisseurs, make your way to the baking aisle at Walmart and pick up your own package of dark chocolate morsels.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
These are great for baking and Nestle is a reputable brand when it comes to their baking products. We buy several of these bags around Christmas time every year to make our cookies with. I prefer the semi sweet for cookies, and the milk chocolate for melting. I love that Nestle also provides many other flavors such as butterscotch, white chocolate, and peanut butter morsels as well.

I typically find these at Walmart for a good price, especially if they are on sale or you have a coupon.
Yesenia C.
Joliet, IL
This is the only brand I use in my cookies. Ever. I've tried other brands, but none truly resemle that home-y comforting chocolatey taste that Tollhouse brings to the table. Once I couldn't help but just eat a handful (as most are guilty of doing) and I didn't have enough for the cookies I was baking (oops). My dad asked why there were barely chocolate chips in the cookies to which I responded that I had just been attacked by dementors so I needed to calm myself with some chocolate.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these! They're great for baking or eating by the handful, lol. But seriously, if you're baking with these they melt like perfectly, not so much that you have a liquid fire bomb in your cookie but not so little that they stay a lump of chocolate. They don't all fall to the bottom either, which is a struggle with high elevation cooking honestly. They've a few dollars more than the store brand usually but if I have the few dollars to spare, these are my go to chocolate chip :)
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
There is nothing better than opening a bag of the classic #tollhouse morsels. Whether chocolate, butterscotch, or even peppermint, you know you're getting a quality ingredient and a delicious addition to every snack or baked good. I don't even really like to eat chocolate but I'll pop a few morsel and let them melt in my mouth. I bake a lot and only use Toll House products. They are always fresh and I love how often I come across coupons for their products. So good!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love to bake cookies, brownies , cakes and just about anything! The Toll House Morsels semi sweet chocolate chips are my go to baking staple! They seriously have cornered the market! I have yet to try a chocolate chip better than these! You can also sit down with a bag of them and eat the whole bag while listening to 80's music when you are sad. Which is great but I wouldn't recommend it because the next day you will be hurting physically!! Haha memories
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?