Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels

• No Artificial Colors or Flavors
  • No Preservatives
  • Gluten Free

Ingredients :

How much sweeter is this semi sweet than regular?
I need the best chocolate cake recipes? Please!! Baby’s turning 1 and hubby 30. Ouch!
Start your review of Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels!
Product Highlights
“Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time.” in 1,106 reviews
“...absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!” in 645 reviews
“I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice creamin 126 reviews
“Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!” in 126 reviews
“Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!” in 116 reviews
These are so yummy! They go perfect with any batter and can also be eaten by themselves! They're so amazing!
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat these by the handful! Bad I know! These are so good! Good in cookies, brownies, bread, pancakes... Yum!
I buy these every winter making yum yums with my neighbor. these are amzing f9r making little yummy campfires
Can you use anything else when making chocolate chip cookies? The answer is no, these are a must in our home.
Big Spring, TX
Hands down chocolate chip cookie favorite. I really couldn't imagine anything better. just happiness in a bag
I use these pretty much every time i need to melt chocolate! they work really well and i loveee their taste!
Weslaco, TX
These Are Percent For Making Cookies And Many Other Desserts. top Down One Of My Favorite Baking Essentials.
ruzz in a lot of my cooking they are great they taste great good quality and they go great by theirself also
Duryea, PA
High quality item. Excellent for baking and making ganache for dipping. Holds shape when made in bakes items.
Burton, MI
Chocolate chip cookies would not be the same without these. Just made some last night and ate half the batch

460 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grand forks, BC
3 months ago
Sherri L. • 2 months ago
I absolutely love the sugar cookie recipe on the bag of Great Value sugar. And I use a nice royal icing. I got the recipe from Allrecipes in the internet.
Clanton , AL