Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels

by Toll House

Add Just The Right Amount Of Chocolate To Your Baking And Snacks. Our Mini Morsels Are Made With The Same Rich, Real Semi-sweet Chocolate Found In Our Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Morsels.

Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Nestle chocolate chips are so good and three mini ones are so much fun for all different kinds of baking projects” in reviews
“These are my favorite for making no back peanut butter balls.” in reviews
“We live to add them to homemade ice cream because they are easier to chew than the large morsels when frozen!” in reviews
Rosedale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Where my chocolate strawberry lovers at? 🍓🍫🍓🍫🍓 Nestlé® Toll House® Premier White Morsels Is truly the best choclate to bake with. I love the texture after I melted this chocolate. It was very smooth and it melted in 30 seconds. I wasn't disappointed even though the price is alittle too high. it's worth it! 🤤
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,307 reviews
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Jennifer B.
Los bocados de chispas de chocolate semidulces de Nestlé Toll House están hechos con chocolate 100% real, bocados de chispas de chocolate semidulce Chocolate sin gluten sin saborizantes, colorantes ni conservantes artificiales. Agregue un verdadero sabor a chispas de chocolate a sus recetas favoritas, como masa para galletas, galletitas de chocolate, avena, muffins y granola. Hornear y cocinar con deliciosas chispas de chocolate es una excelente manera de mostrarles a las personas más cercanas lo mucho que las amas
Philadelphia , PA
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Kate B.
It’s the day before thanksgiving and the baking has commenced. My four year keeps stealing handfuls of these so they must be delish. I use these whenever I need mini chips for something. Tonight I am making a chocolate chip cheesecake. Oh I have a pic of the last one too I can add!
Holiday, FL
These chocolate chips are so good. I usually use an entire bag ig milk chocolate chips and add in half a bag of semi sweet and my cookies are perfection. They have a creamy texture, with just a tiny bit of dark chocolate tarte taste. They're also fairly easy to melt.
Use these in your next chocolate chip cookies. I'm telling you... you'll never go back to regular sized chips. These are so amazing because you get SO many more chips in each cookie, and they are so much better distributed throughout. You also never get an overly-chocolatey spot from 3-4 chips getting stuck together. They are smaller and lighter, so they sit up well in all batters (without fear of chips that all sink to the bottom of your cookie). They also are perfect in scones! I've been using these for 5 years, and haven't purchased a regular sized chip since.
Ainsworth, NE
My family is addicted to mini chocolate chips and can’t get enough of these tasty morsels in there fresh baked cookies. They have rich chocolaty flavor and melt in your mouth. We use this brand and mini style for almost all of our sweet shop baking.
Brooklyn, NY
I always buy Nestle whenever I am in need of chocolate chips, but have recently found that I love the "mini morsels." The smaller chips are perfect for making mini muffins and chocolate chip cookies... also great to mix in with some pancake batter. Try these out next time!
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Allie K.
I love these mini chips! It takes less chocolate to get a great chocolate taste throughout your pancakes, waffles, yogurt, etc. I wish they would make them in dark chocolate, but I do like these semi-sweet chips a lot!
These are wonderful for baking! I also like to have them nearby when I'm cooking to munch on. They're very good in chocolate chip cookie recipes and even better in oatmeal, breads, and muffin mixes. I love this!
Chicago , IL
Love this product. I always use this when making Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. With the size, it is easier to melt unlike the chunk version. The chocolate taste is great and the price as well. No need to buy the expensive ones because at the end of they day, chocolates are delicious!

Looking for your answer?