Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by jennifer s.Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Mackenzie W.Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels uploaded by Mylisa A.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Add Just The Right Amount Of Chocolate To Your Baking And Snacks. Our Mini Morsels Are Made With The Same Rich, Real Semi-sweet Chocolate Found In Our Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Morsels.

Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients

Buy on Walmart
  • "Nestle chocolate chips are so good and three mini ones are so much fun for all different kinds of baking projects" in 2 reviews
  • "These are my favorite for making no back peanut butter balls." in 2 reviews
  • "We live to add them to homemade ice cream because they are easier to chew than the large morsels when frozen!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom always has these chocolate chips in the house. I think they are great ! These are a mini version of the regular sized chocolate chips. These are perfect for baking. They melt and spread out great. These are perfect for making chocolate chip pancakes or waffles especially !!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the mini chocolate chips because I feel like they spread out more evenly in baked items so that there is some in every bite. These have good flavor, but this brand is more expensive than store brands, so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Raquel W.
Use these in your next chocolate chip cookies. I'm telling you... you'll never go back to regular sized chips. These are so amazing because you get SO many more chips in each cookie, and they are so much better distributed throughout. You also never get an overly-chocolatey spot from 3-4 chips getting stuck together. They are smaller and lighter, so they sit up well in all batters (without fear of chips that all sink to the bottom of your cookie). They also are perfect in scones! I've been using these for 5 years, and haven't purchased a regular sized chip since.
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Whether you are baking cookies with your grandmother or having a late night chocolate attack, these are the chips for you. I have been a devoted cookie connoisseur for years of my life, and these help me bake the perfect batch every time. I absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to blow people's socks off at the next bakesale.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
My family is addicted to mini chocolate chips and can’t get enough of these tasty morsels in there fresh baked cookies. They have rich chocolaty flavor and melt in your mouth. We use this brand and mini style for almost all of our sweet shop baking.
Lyndsey J.
These are wonderful for baking! I also like to have them nearby when I'm cooking to munch on. They're very good in chocolate chip cookie recipes and even better in oatmeal, breads, and muffin mixes. I love this!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are the only chocolate chips I use in everything I bake! From chocolate chip cookies to brownies I always use these nestle minis, they're the best! They're so yummy and I think they're 10x better than the regular sized chocolate chips!
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Love this product. I always use this when making Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. With the size, it is easier to melt unlike the chunk version. The chocolate taste is great and the price as well. No need to buy the expensive ones because at the end of they day, chocolates are delicious!
Eliany P.
These are great for baking!! Or snacking if you're craving chocolate chips. I love to use these when I bake desserts, they're just versatile and great! I also snack on them from time to time, because i just love chocolate and they come in very handy.
Katelyn K.
Cape Vincent, NY
These are great to make chocolate chip cookies with or any baking treat that needs chocolate chips. I love that the packaging has the holl house cookie recipe on the back of it along with a couple different recipes.