Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks uploaded by Andrea B.Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks uploaded by Natalie L.

BY TOLL HOUSE

Oversized Chunks Of Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Deliver The Most Chocolate Taste In Every Bite. It’s The Same Semi-sweet Flavor As Our Regular Morsels, But With A Larger Size And Different Shape

Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients

Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks
  • "Liked these better than regular chocolate chips because I was able to taste more chocolate, given the larger size of the product." in 2 reviews
  • "These are great I have used them in both making cookies and melting them to coat my peanut butter ball I make at Christmas." in 1 review
  • "I usually mix three types of chocolate chips and chunks are a must. " in 1 review
  • "and they take chocolate chip cookies to a whole other level" in 1 review
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
You cannot go wrong with Néstle chocolate chunks! These were fantastic in the cake I made and I’m sure they would bring chocolate chip cookies up to a whole new level. If you want that taste that reminds you of childhood, this is certainly the brand to buy!
Latrell C.
Lubbock
[product:nestlé-toll-house-semi-sweet-chocolate-morsels] are my first choice for our favorite Marshmallow Christmas Fudge! Great for cookies and chocolate chip pancakes!
Zoey L.
I love these little kisses!! They're perfect for making cookies and they're not overly sweet. They are the perfect in between of dark chocolate and milk chocolate!! Also good for when you want a little chocolate to snack on!
Nicole P.
Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips or chunks are always a go to when I am baking. I bake a lot as I love it. I have made many cookie cakes for birthdays lately. The chunks are great for when you just want a big bite of chocolate. They even taste great by themselves. I will always buy again and again.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
I have used Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for cookies forever. I love the taste. They are gooey and melted when they come out of the oven. I love mixing the texture of chips and chunks together. They're easy to find especially around the holidays.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I have been baking since I was a girl. My favorite is chocolate chip cookies. This brand is my go to brand. They make my homemade from scratch cookies the best ever in my humble opinion. The chips are so rich and just the right amount of sweetness.
Megan O.
Fullerton, CA
These are so amazing for chocolate chip cookies, the semi-sweet is the perfect blend of chocolate. I can honestly eat the chocolate straight out of the bag. The Nestle brand is the best in my opinion for chocolate chips!
Jessica M.
Oceanside, CA
Love nestle chocolate especially for baking! recently made hundreds of cookies to ship out to family and these are a must have for cookies! Makes cookies taste amazing! I love Nestle
Simky G.
New City, NY
These chunks are great for cookies or any pastries. It gave me about 2 uses and I was very satisfied with my purchase. I bought them at my local shoprite.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I like the taste of these and the cost, but i find it difficult to melt. I use other brands that melt way better, and don't seize up as quickly.