Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough

All you need to do is Cut, Bake, and Decorate, no rolling pin required!

Where do you get the cookie dough at?  I got at Wal Mart last year and theyfont have it this year.
Does this make the holidays easier?
Are these good for making Christmas cut out cookies??
Start your review of Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
This is right up there with the gingerbread sheets to me! Although I’d say I like this one better because I’m a sucker for sugar cookies. It’s so easy and simple and cheap and amazing and I love it! ❤😍️😂
Waco, TX
These are classic. Whenever I was in college, my boyfriend and I would bake these up and create our own personal Pookie’s. They have the perfect texture, and taste best when they’re warm. In addition I love using these sugar cookies as Christmas arts and crafts!
Oldtown , MD
I can just smell the aroma right now while typing this. How these cookies smell as they are baking is how delicious they taste! They are so easy to make and simple and is a great way to spend the evening with your family. Anyone can make these! They are budget friendly and make for the perfect treat either for yourself or for your entire family!
Jefferson, NC
I love these. They're super handy for the holidays. Me and rolling pins don't get along dioxin just pull these out and start using cookie cutters. They may not be the same as homemade from scratch cookies but they eliminate time if having to make and roll out the dough.
I wish I could find these all year! They're the best when you have toddlers! My son loves using our Mickey cookie cutters and pulling out these sheets and letting him feel like a big boy was great! Thanks for helping moms!
Sunnyvale, CA
These are great when baking with little kids because they can shape the dough and you don't make as much of a mess as when making cookies from scratch- the are always great when you need them after a breakup for some cookie dough minus the work of making them
Salt Lake City, UT
These are so good and so easy if you want to have fun decorating but don't want to spend the time making the dough. I absolutely love the convenience of this and you aren't sacrificing taste either! I totally recommend!
Haviland, KS
My husband love it so good taste really creamy and full of flavor he loves it so so crispy of the cookie she really loves it he even bring it to the office to make it a as a snack even my nephew he crazy about it so that's why I I make it once aweek
San Diego, CA
This holiday season my friends wanted to make sugar cookies. I tried this dough and it worked well. It did meat my expectations. Its was my first time using this brand. I bought this dough in Wal-mar because i was shopping for more baking stuff and i knew i was going to find something.
Flat Rock, MI
So easy to make even if you usually burn water lol and the best part is when you cook them in the oven and your house fills up with the smell of the holidays. And the next best part is when you eat them warm with milk. As I'm writing this my mouth is starting water I'm going to have to make them later now lol